𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Excuse mistakes.

𝐋𝐎, chicago.
next day.

Kentrell groaned, fluttering his eyes open as he turnt his head to look at the clock '8:30' he read

Kentrell groaned, fluttering his eyes open as he turnt his head to look at the clock '8:30' he read. licking his lips he looked down at the sleeping taytay, sucking on his pacifier with his curls all over his face.

he only chuckled 'he to big for that damn pacifier.' he thought, Kentrell gently tried to take taytay off is chest but taytay declined. "dada! no move please!" taylin spoke irritated.

Kentrell scrunched his face up, "boy who the fuck you talking too?" he rasped out. taylin bottom lip began to quiver as tears began rolling down his chubby cheeks.

he didn't like when Kentrell used his deep voice, Kentrell sighed grabbing the younger boy walking out of the room, he bounced him rubbing his back as taylin still crying, punching and kicking at kentrell.

"m-m-me n-no l-love y-you" taylin sobbed out, those words broke kentrells heart, but he knew taylin was just angry, and over dramatic.

he sighed rubbing his back still trying to calm him down, soon later dayvon wobbled out of the room rubbing his eye, "awwwww what's wrong with my baby?" dayvon pouted as he grabbed taytay.

"d-d-dada b-be m-meany" he hiccuped rubbing his eye, kentrell gasped. "all i did was ask him who the fuck he talking too."

dayvon sucked his teeth wobbling down the stairs, kentrell only huffed rubbing a hand down his face as demoni walked out of his room.

"he always crying, yo son a punk" demoni laughed at Kentrell as he mugged him. "nigga shut up" he mushed demonis head.

the duo walked down the stairs to see dayvon making breakfast and taylin in his high chair, he smiled once he seen his moni. "moni!" taytay yelled.