𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘.

𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃
𝙴𝚇𝙲𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂

taylin hummed as he sat under the tree, playing with his Barbie dolls, dayvon had recently took him to get some.since he asked him nicely.

"hi" a voice called, taylin looked up at the figure.

"hi." taylin spoke back sweetly, the little girl with two long ponytails on her head looked at him, taylin looking into her big doe eyes. while she stared into his brown ones.

the wind brought them cool 'swoosh', it was a really hot day at the park, the sun was beaming.

dayvon suggested they went to the park, so that's where they are now.

Demoni was at the basketball court, playing basketball with Kevin.

kentrell and dayvon where at home, doing what lord knows ever.

"what your name?" the unknown girl asked taylin as the sun beamed on her beautiful chocolate brown skin.

"taytay, what yours?"he asked putting his attention back onto his Barbie's.

"nadia, but my brother call me dia." she spoke picking up a rock, then throwing it down the grassy small hill.

taylin hummed, "my brother call me a baby, and annoying, and a stupid ass." he mumbled lowly frowning.

"oh-" nadia bit her lip, she laid her hands on her pink plaid dress, fiddling with her fingers as she bit down on her lip nervously.

"i don't think you stupid ass, " she smiled lightly placing her hand over her head blocking the sun.

a smile crept on taylins face, "thank you, nana."

"nana?" she questioned.

"yes, yo' nickname."

she hummed, "you wan' be my friend? taytay?" she asked.

taylin nodded his head passing her one of his Barbie dolls, "hm, you wanna play with me?" he asked.

nadia smiled so bright that she couldn't smile anymore, the two continued playing Barbie dolls until it was time for them to leave.

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓.
𝟷𝟶:𝟸𝟺 ᴘᴍ, 𝖼𝗁𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗀𝗈 𝗂𝗅, "𝐂𝐇𝐈-𝐑𝐀𝐐."
ᴋᴇɴᴛʀᴇʟʟs ʀᴇsɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ.