51- He truly was a stranger

(Outfit is on the top!)

"Lorcan? What are you doing here?"

At the sight of the man appearing in front of him, Theo asked in surprise. "I still have my duty to protect Miss Mia Grace, Sir" With a calm gaze, Lorcan responded. Hushing down the man wholly. "Didn't you affirm you would take days off?" Theo queried once again in puzzlement.

Noticing something was off. "I changed my mind, Sir" Lorcan replied. "Well, it is extremely strange. Mia is already in the living room. She changed into some clothes already. It is as if you two have planned all about this to meet up today" With a frown, Theo stated.

Expressing how much he disliked to witness his dear daughter getting ready since the early morning before he headed out for work even. And the fact that her bodyguard had returned somehow annoyed him. Lorcan did not say anything. He remained silent with a cold gaze.

It seemed the young woman had some plans today. "Take care of my daughter then. Don't let anyone step near to her. You have right to beat up some creeps if they ever try to approach my daughter. I will handle the rest about being sued or some" In a low tone, Theo allowed.

Patting the shoulder of the man.

"I understand, Sir" In awareness, Lorcan nodded. And so Theo walked near to his car to head to the company. Once he disappeared, Lorcan stepped into the villa, only to encounter the young woman on phone with someone in living room. "Separate them first of all"

Mia ordered in a cold tone. A concerned expression across the face of the young woman worried Lorcan somehow. Why did she have such a expression in the morning? Was there any problems occurring? Without realizing himself, the man stood at the entrance of the villa;

while his gaze focused on the young woman on a phone call. "Alright. Try to show some other. I will be there in a few minutes" Grabbing the shoulder bag from her side, Mia jumped up from the lounge in hurry. Only to notice the presence of the man in the end.

"Oh! Lorcan! You arrived in time! Let's go!" As soon as she hung up the phone, the young woman raised her tone in bliss. Stepping near to him with a grin tugged at her lips. The rush she brought up confused the man. "Is everything doing well?" He questioned with a frown.

While they two stepped outside at the same time. "No, actually I need to get to the LYSSA shop in a few minutes. There is some issues happening between the customersm I heard it is serious" Each by each, in short, she detailed. Hitting the man with realization.

His brows rose.

So the young woman was having troubles with her fashion shop. "I will get the car ready. Please wait from here" Lorcan instructed. Earning a nod back from the young woman as agreement. And so the man dashed towards the car. Then they headed to the shop in minutes.

"I will follow you after. You should get inside and handle it by yourself" As soon as they reached in front of the shop, the man dropped Mia off. Telling her to step inside first since it would take a few minutes more to park the car. "All right then! I will be heading inside first!" she concurred.

Hopping off from the car in hurry. The young woman in v-neck short sleeves beige crop top had arrived to her own fashion shop. The brown colored high waisted wide leg pants matched with her brunette colored shoulder bag. "Mistress! Welcome!" the employees bowed in speed.

And everyone in the shop quieted down, only to turn their attention on the young woman. "Mistress, they are separated as you commanded" the manager quickly approached near to Mia to inform the situation. "Who is in the wrong?" The young woman questioned in curiosity.

Brows wrinkled at the same time.

"Miss Luna is in wrong in my humble opinion, Mistress. The first customer was instructing someone to pack the shirt but Miss Luna suddenly claimed to have ordered it from the start. She affirmed she had told the girls to pack the shirt for her boyfriend since the beginning.