6

As the red phase was coming to an end, the training became tougher. The masked girl has no piece of strength left on her and her teammates understand. When the officer left their side Yusuf asked her to sit and rest for a while and Aliyu joined her.

"What?" Aliyu questioned the look Yusf gave him. "I'm only sitting for a minute"

She fold her legs together and cupped her face with her arms and sighed. "It's getting harder every day" She muttered to herself.

Aliyu get up and motioned for her to do the same then spoke to Yusuf. "I'm going to go show her our hideout"

They sneaked out of the field and walked into the forest. Everything in her is telling her to go back and not follow cause she doesn't know where he is leading her to. She doesn't trust him that much to allow him to take her somewhere, the exact thing has happened in her life and it is what ruined her. So she stopped.

"What?" Aliyu questioned. She nodded her head no and turned back. "Wait" He called out. "We are almost there"

She was tensed and scared and he wondered what made her that. "It's okay" He said "I'm just going to show you the place so that you could go to it when you get the chance"

"Trust me okay?" He questioned and she took a step back and murmured some words to herself.

It seems like she was having a breakdown but calmed herself after a while. "If you hurt me I will kill you" She threatened and he nodded.

They walked a few steps and reached the spot, it's a small field in the forest with a few trees around.

"This place provides a whole different kind of peace"

She nodded.

"Can we go back now?" She questioned still tensed and afraid.

"Yeah" He whispered and they went back to where everyone is.

"The officer almost notice" A worried Yusuf declared as they sneaked back in. None of them replied to him, which is something he is already familiar with.

Aliyu is in some kind of shock wondering what happened back there. Why was she scared? She looks terrified like something has happened to her in that kind of situation. And why does she think he will hurt her? What's with the threat?

She was silent while they continued with their exercise. She was somehow feeling bad for how she reacted to Aliyu earlier. He was just being nice but after all she have been through she don't know how to react to this kind of situation anymore. She become too ashamed to face him, why did she threaten him? What does that mean? What will he think of her from now?

She couldn't be with them after they were done, she was just too ashamed of what she doesn't even know. They were told to wait for an announcement to be made before they retired to bed.

"How did you find the place?" Yusuf questioned breaking the uncomfortable silence. "It's peaceful right?" He asked again.

She only nodded and then excused herself from them. She decided to use the time to talk to others in the field. She had been here for four months now and she has never talked to anyone excluding Yusuf and Aliyu. She went over to a group of friends and muttered a Hi joining them. They were quite taken aback like they can't believe she just talked to them.