|•~{Chapter Sixty Three}~•|

Suddenly the door was opened as a voice was heard.

"What is happening here?"

I looked back to see a nurse as she walked in with tray in her hands.

"Why is it so noisy here?" She questioned as she looked at all of us.

"I'm sorry. Please don't mind him." Mrs. Lee spoke as the nurse sighed.

"Here are your medicines." she spoke as she handed the medicines to Mrs. Lee and walked out of the room.

"What are you still doing here? Go away." Mrs. Lee said as she looked at her son.

I wonder what happened to them.

"Eomma...." Her son looked at her blankly as the door was opened once again.

Though this time, I shivered as I felt a strong aura around me.

I looked back to see jungkook standing near the door with pure anger visible in his eyes. His knuckles were turning red due to the force he was making as he made a fist.

I gulped down hardly as I watched him slowly taking steps forward and taking a seat beside me.

Scared that he would burst out, I placed my hand over his as I tried to divert his attention to me but terribly failed as the guy in front of us opened his mouth.

"Oh. So your master came as well. Isn't that too much for a master-slave relation?" He spoke as jungkook clenched his jaws, taking heavy breaths making me panic.

I didn't know what to do.

He needed to run out of the room before jungkook attack him. But he isn't even moving.

"J-jungk--"

"I'm warning you for the last fucking time. Do. Not. Call. My. Wife. A. Slave." He spoke as his voice came out dangerously deeper than usual.

"What you gonna do? Kill me? You know what? I don't even care anymore. She is a whore and nothing changes the fact." He spoke as I saw jungkook breathing heavily.

"This bitc--"

My eyes widen as jungkook suddenly punched him.

"Jungkook ah. S-stop it." I said, trying to pull him back by his arm but he was too strong.

Mrs. Lee's son started coughing as his lips now had a cut and his eye was bruised.

Jungkook wasn't stopping himself, he kept on punching Mrs. Lee's son hard.

What do I do now?

"Excuse me sir, you can hit someone at a hospital. You're in front of a patient" A doctor said as he quickly walked inside and tried pulling jungkook back.

And after some struggles, he was finally able to pull him away with the help of some of his assistants.

"This is against the rules of the hospital, sir" He spoke as some nurses took Mrs. Lee's son away to treat him.

"Shut the fuck up." jungkook growled as he held my hand and walked out of the room without waiting for a second.

I took one last glance at Mrs. Lee, but she was calmly sitting on the bed. She looked okay with what jungkook did.

Is she really okay?
____________________________________

"Jungkook ah...." I called for the tenth time as he harshly ran his fingers in his hairs.

I closed the door behind as he took a seat on the couch.

He wasn't talking to me.

I wouldn't blame him if he was angry with me. I shouldnt have asked him to come with me.

Placing my purse aside, I sat on the knees right in front of him as he looked away from me.

Holding his rough, big hands in mine, I rested then on his lap as I slowly caressed his now damaged knuckles.

I pecked his hands as he sighed loudly, trying to tell me to leave him alone.

But I didn't want to.

"Jungkook ssi." I called as I looked at his face.

"What?" He spoke slightly loud as he turned his head toward me, being totally annoyed with me.

I shouldn't mind. He's just angry.

I got up as I sat beside him and intertwined my arm with his, placing my head on his shoulder.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw him closing his eyes in frustration.

"Please don't be angry koo. If I knew such a thing would happen, I would never take you there." I spoke as my thumb played with his.

"Please... Shut up y/n." He mumbled, sighing heavily before leaning back on the couch.

"I... Mrs. Lee was stopping him kook. He was about to walk away. His words doesn't affect me because I know what I am, and that is because of you. Therefore you should calm down baby, I'm Jeon y/n, your wife. A woman who stands beside you. I have struggled or at least tried hard to be strong so I can proudly stand by your, my husband's, side.

You don't have to lose your temper just because a mere person thinks I'm a whore. Because I know that I am not. Because you know that I am not. It's okay, love. I assure you it's okay." I spoke as I looked at him, smiling though he just glared at me in return.

My smile faded as I found his hard expression seeing through me.

He wasn't going to listen. No matter how hard I try.

"fine. I'm sorry." I whispered before getting up from the couch as I walked toward the closet to get my clothes to change into.

I looked at jungkook to see him massaging his temples as he closed his eyes and sighed in a stressed manner.

Sighing softly, I changed my clothes swiftly and walked back into the room to sleep.

He was in the same position so I just lay down on the bed with my eyes closed as I waited for him.

Poor my Kookie. I shouldn't have forced him to come with me. I didn't know everything would go wrong though.

Though I smiled a bit as I felt a figure laying behind me on my side of the best.

I moved myself forward to give him some space as he made himself comfortable and sighed softly.

I was laying on his usual side of the bed and he was laying on mine.

I turned on the other side to face jungkook as I already found his eyes in mine so I smiled at him caressing his cheek softly before pecking his forehead, "I love you, you know that right?" I spoke.

He nodded, placing his hand on my waist as he pulled me on top of him. "I love you more." He spoke, placing a peck on my head as he smiled faintly.

I giggled as I rested my hand on his neck and booped our nose.

"I'm sorry for speaking rudely with you." He confessed as I shook my head mumbling a 'It’s okay' to him as I pecked his lips.

"I won't leave him alone though. He needs to know his place." He spoke as I furrowed my eyebrows, looking at him since I knew he wouldn't listen.

"I know what to do." He smirked as I looked at him confusingly.

He just smiled at my confused state before pulling me into a deep kiss and caressing my scalp.

I trust him.

••••

What do you think he'll do? :))