|•~{Chapter Sixty Seven}~•|

I squinted my eyes, adjusting to the light as i heard the ringing of a phone. I felt jungkook leaning closer to me as he soon spoke,

(On The Phone)
"Hello?"
"Good morning."
"she's occupied right now."
"It's fine, I'll come and see it by myself today."
"Yes, thankyou."

He turned back around as he placed the phone on the nightstand before facing me once again. He patted my head softly as I sighed, snuggling into him "The call must have waken you up. Please go back to sleep, you're tired." He spoke.

"I'm good." I mumbled.

"I don't think so." I heard him as I pressed my cheek against his bare chest.

"I'm sore. But I'll work ok I guess." I spoke making him peck my head.

"Good. I didn't want you to be hurt, but you did have fun right?" He asked me as I nodded shyly.

"Hm." I replied.

I was shy to reply. His actions were too overwhelming.

It was nothing as I thought it would be. But it was definitely better.

He was not even close to rough last night. yes we were rough at first, but once we started getting in it he was rather gentle and passionate. It was full of love, care, appreciation and adoration.

He made me his again last night

(Flashback of last night)

He moved inside me slowly as I felt him hitting my specific spot with every thrust.

But he was going hard. Harder and harder as each second passed by.

Tightening the grip of our intertwined hands, he pulled up from my body a little as he looked into my eyes.

His thrust got more harder as his eyes met mine.

It was something I could not explain, but it was the most beautiful feeling I had ever felt.

I could feel myself drowning in his eyes as the pleasure consumed me. It was as if my soul would leave my body but I would happily give away my life if it were for him, if it was with him.

He was my love. And he loved me back.

That sounded so simple but it meant the world to me. To be able to receive love from someone you love.

His eyes explained his love for me.

Was I really worthy of such a thing named as love? It's heavenly.

He was my paradise. My happy place.

My heart beat increased even more as he took one of my hand and placed it over his heart, "This only belongs to you and will continue to do." He whispered to me as my eyes turned blurry due to the overwhelming pleasure I was receiving.

"I love you." I moaned as he leaned down to my face, taking my lips between his as he kissed me with no tongue involved.

"I love you more." He spoke as he soon enough rested his forehead on mine, moving his hips more forcefully as he gazed down at our body colliding again and again.

(Flashback End)

"Occupied by thoughts?" I heard him as I opened my eyes and looked at him.

"No" I spoke in my morning voice as a smile took place on his lips.

"I just called you for like three times." He brushed off my hair strands as he kept his gaze fixed at them.