XLV. Night Out With The Crew

Chapter 45, Night Out With The Crew
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  " If you see me face plant, no you didn't. "

  ~ Scarlett's POV ~

     Once homeroom afternoon bell rung, I flew out of that classroom.
  I mean I fully booked it, you're not gonna catch me no.

   I was outside by the front doors and waited for my friend group since during lunch, we made a plan to do a little look around on our skateboards.
  Which was quite exciting if you'd ask me, but you didn't but you're gonna know that it's exciting because I said so.

    "Alright, let's all meet up at onward gym at six because wanna has practice."

   Jaden spoke out as he walked over to me and grabbed my hand, I smiled at him and nodded.
  Xiomara nodded before walking over to me and literally ripping me out of Jaden's grip, causing Jaden to look at Xiomara with a shocked face.

   Like a 'Hey! What's the big idea!?' face, I'll admit, I started cackling because it was funny.
  Xiomara looked back at him and grabbed my hand before she dragged me away, we were headed to her house because I haven't been there in a while and Rosalía was begging for me.

   "Scarlett!"

  Rosalía shrieked as she noticed me walk in behind her older sister, she got up from the couch and shoved Xiomara out of the way.
  I was engulfed by a tight hug from her but didn't mind it, she was just so excited to be around me.

  "How's your English?"

  I asked Rosalía as I grabbed her hand and sat down on the couch, she was learning English since it wasn't her first language.
  She gave me a thumbs up before getting up and walking to her room, I smiled at the girl and walked with Xiomara to her room.

   "Do you love my sister more than me?"

     Xiomara asked dramatically as she plopped down on the bed, I looked at her and laughed before shaking my head.
  We both started to laugh before going on to Pinterest and looking for dresses for the wedding until six.

   Once six rolled around, Xiomara grabbed her skateboard and we walked to my house to grab my skateboard.
  Xiomara and I skated to the gym and waited outside.

   "There's no way we're skating with Javon, he's sweating."

   Xiomara spoke out and glared at a sweaty Javon, he put his hands up and smiled at us.
   He already agreed to take a shower so we walked with him to his house so he can shower, Jaden walked out of the house and his face lit up as he looked at me.

   "How about I take you on a date on Saturday?"

   Jaden whispered in my ear as he hugged me, I smiled and nodded slowly.
  I could practically feel his grin as he looked up at the sky and back down at me, he was leaning down but was interrupted when Jaysean walked over to us.

   "Hate to ruin y'all's little moment but not really, but the group is waiting for you two."

  Now that's just embarrassing, Xiomara just looked at me with a smirk as she motioned me to come over.
  I knew I was about to get questioned but I was prepared for it, we were all skating down the sidewalk and occasionally the road as we sang along to Disney songs.

   Javon singing 'If Only' by Dove Cameron from the movie Descendants.
  He looked at me as he motioned me to sing with him, I skated until I was beside him and sang along.

    We had zero idea where a skate park was located so Layla had to take her phone out and Google it on Google maps.
  It wasn't that far from where we were, wherever the hell we were anyways.

   Once we got there, there was barely any skaters.
   It was almost empty but I didn't mind it, I skated on some low ramps and watched as Jaden attempted the high ones.

   I walked to the railings of some stairs and looked at Xiomara who was beside me, encouraging me to skate down the railing.

  "Go for it, if you get hurt, I'll kiss your boo-boo."

   Xiomara joked as she blew me a kiss, I rolled my eyes playfully and blew a kiss back at her before moving farther from the railing.
   It's all about the speed and whether or not you can handle the pain that it comes with if you fail this, I watched as Layla skated over to us and watched me.

  " If you see me face plant, no you didn't. "

      I shouted at the two girls who only responded by giving me a thumbs up, I took a deep breath and began to skate.
  As I picked up some speed, my heart was now racing as my conscience caught up to what I was doing.

   There was no backing out now, as I jumped and lifted my skateboard along with me, I closed my eyes but opened them back up as I heard the screeching sound of metal on my wheels.
   A smile spread on my lips as I safely landed back onto the ground, I heard cheering and smiled at the two girls.

   Skateboarding is going to be my new hobby at night, if I can't sleep then I'll just skate around the neighborhood.
  Sounds therapeutic if you ask me, but you shouldn't ask me because I haven't been to therapy in years.

   I should definitely go back to therapy now that I think of it, I definitely need it.
  Don't you think?

You know what, don't answer that.