Cabin 13th 8th floor

After he grabbed her waist. His hormones were running down his veins.

Jungkook's pov~
I don't know, why I grabbed her hips. I just couldn't control myself. I just don't know what's this feel.
HWANG YN... Tell me! Why you did that? Why you seduced me!
End pov~

Yn's pov~
Next morning I woke up and felt a very muscular arm around my hips. I saw him hugging me. I quickly pulled away!

Why is he holding me like this..

Then i checked phone and fortunately its 5 am. I went to the bathroom and did my morning routine
End pov~

Yn-"Should i cook omelette or should i just eat fruits and leave! "
* she checked the time its 6:30am *

Jk-"I don't know"

Yn thought- God! He now gives me shivers..

"Did I ask u? "

"Where are u going this early?" *he sat on the couch*

"I work as an investigator. And yesterday i got a message from my assistant that there's a serious murder case to handle and because its so serious i need a lot of time to solve. That's why.... "

*He said cutting her. *

"Okay! I understood. U don't need to tell me the whole story. "

"I think today is gonna be the worst day in my entire work life. "

"And why do u think so? "

"Because I was never treated this rudely...EARLY IN THE MORNING"

*she shouted and took an apple and stormed out*

Jk's pov~
At night she is different and hugging me like there's no tomorrow; but in the morning she is a complete disaster.... *rolled his eyes*..
End pov~

Yn reached her office and as she was walking towards her office, everyone greeted her. She didn't replied to anyone since today her mood was off she just ignored everyone.

She entered her office and sat on her seat while Minho was confused to see her tired in the morning.

" What's up to u Ms. Yn? Is something Bothering u? "

"No minho! I just.... I don't know. " *she starts messaging her head.She didn't tell anyone about her marriage*

Minho-" Mam! If u will tell me,may be i can help u to calm down ur mind"

"Ummm.... I just had a bad morning"

"Its okay! Ms. Yn! Btw here are the papers of the case that i sent u yesterday! "

Yn took the papers and while analysis it. Minho kept on speaking about the case.

Minho-"Its a murder for sure! "

"Just tell me more about this, i don't wanna read these" *she kept it on the desk*

"Actually its a very serious case because the most richest software company of the whole country is involved.
*Yn lip syncs ohh*

An employee was found dead in her office yesterday, while the CEO and manager was on leave."

" Is the CEO and the manger, the same person! "
"Yes! "
"Does he or she knows about it? "
"Yes! But since he was busy yesterday i told him today at around like 7 am.
And told him to tell everyone to come to their office. We have to go to his office now. "

"What's his and the company's name?"

"Umm its TECHx, the company's name! And..... "

*Knock knock*