2. His a bad idea

The last past few weeks school was going good, my grades are okay and I'm making new friends

The last past few weeks school was going good, my grades are okay and I'm making new friends. Delilah kept on telling to stop talking to Gabe because he was bad news aka his a player, like the dumbass like I am I wanted to see for myself.

My out of the day, I look nice

My out of the day, I look nice. Look at me expanding my wardrobe.

I went downstairs to eat my breakfast. I went the kitchen my dad looked me up and down.

"What are you wearing" He said drinking his coffee.

"I'm wearing clothes" i said getting my bowl of cereal. And my family comes in.

"Why are you wear Nicole's barbies clothes" Ty said sitting on a stool.

"She is" Nicole said she's my little sister she six.

"I'm not"

"She is" my Dad.

"Guys I look good " I said. You know you look good when your family hates your outfit.

"I whats going on" my mother walks in.

"Your First baby girl is  dressing like whore" Ty said my mother slapped his head.

"Ow"

"You look nice. If any boys try you don't be afraid to hit them" my mother said

"Thank you. Ty let's go to school" i said giving my mother a kiss on the cheek. My dad huffed.

"Dad you know I look good"

"Yeah remember who bought you that outfit."

"This is why I love you" I kissed him on the cheek.

~~~~~~

"Damn girl who trying to look good for" Delilah said walking up to me.

"A girl can't look nice" I said giving her a smirk.

"Okay" she said nodding.

"Oh I heard we have sub in Physics" She said opening her locker.

"Really yes means no seating plan. I can next to you"