7. You sure you wanna be my friend?

I woke up today just to find out I'm a woman

I woke up today just to find out I'm a woman. I got my period.

I took a shower and did my morning routine. Got dress added some jewelry. I did my hair into two puffs.

"I look like a child. Matter of fact I look like Nicole." I mumbled to myself.

A/N: Nicole is her ten year old little sister.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

"I heard there's a new kid starting today." Delilah said as we both walked in to the school.

"There to many kids in this school already." I said.

"Right." She opens her locker to get her stuff. I'm lucky my locker is a locker down from hers because I'm not in the mood to track it to the other side of the school for my locker.

"Are you Amelia." I heard the office lady's say.

"Yes that's me." I said.

"Can you come to the office please." She said

"Damn it's only 8.15am and your already in trouble." Delilah said.

"Yeah yeah save me a seat in English." I said following the office lady.

I walked in the office and there's a kid sitting in a chair looking bored out of his mind.

"So Amelia the reason why I brought you here was because your new student and Alexander over there is starting today. Alex say hey."

Looked behind me.

"Hi I'm Alex." He said he seems really nice. He gives out a good aura

"Hello I'm Amelia." I said giving him a small weave.

"This is his timetable you guys got the same class expect for one okay enjoy your day." I grabbed it and to the door.

"Let's go Alex." I said

"I think this a the schools way for me to make friends." He said we walked to the halls.

"Yeah I think so too." I said giggling.