Chapter 4- Part II

Noah smoothed his sleeves as he got out of the changing room. Noah was a young handsome man with brown doe eyes, long black hair and fair skin. He was done with the photoshoot and now wanted to meet Jane. But she was already waiting for him outside the changing room. "Oh wow hi. Did you get the job?"

Jane lept in joy, "Yesssssssssssssss. But care to explain why you didn't tell me that you are a frickin model?"

"I like to keep my personal and professional life separate," replied Noah with an innocent smile.

"Hmm. But like wow, a model out of all things. I mean, I'm not surprised, seeing how handsome you are."

Noah's eyes widened and his cheeks started to grow pink, "Th-thanks-"

Jane realized what she said and stuttered, "Sorry if that came out the wrong way-"

"No it's fine," Noah said, pleased inside.

"So where to now?" asked Jane, starting to walk with Noah.

"I mean as you don't have to go to the headquarters tonight, we could hang out."

"It's not like I have a choice, I've been given orders to stay with you at all times" teased Jane. "But I do have some homework left."

"Me too. We could go over to my house and finish them."

"So like a study date?" asked Jane, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah," replied Noah, hesitantly. "I just have to get my school bag from the 4th floor."

"I'll accompany you."

Noah's bag was in an empty office room. They went in and took the bag from the table and when they turned....... "Alex?"