Chapter 62: Su Cheng: Yangyang, listen to the shout

Gu Ye was there when Qiao Yang called, and he understood the content of the conversation intermittently.

Understand that Su Cheng can actually enter Qiao Yang's house.

Originally, Su Cheng had a thorn stuck in his heart. Qiao Yang said that he was a recognized brother, but no matter how much he trusted, he could tell the other party the room card and password.

He immediately lost his reason like a **** brain, and his strong possessiveness made him forget about thinking, just want to hold people in his arms so that he belongs only to himself.

The sound of Qiao Yang's phone dropped to the ground was so loud that Su Cheng who answered the phone was shocked.

No longer caring about Qiao Zhen who was struggling before him, he asked worriedly: "Yangyang, what's the matter with you? Yangyang!"

Qiao Yang was anxious to pick up the phone to solve the problems of his brothers, pushing Gu Ye in a low voice but eagerly said:

"Wait a minute, let me explain clearly over there first, my brother and them are going to fight."

Gu Ye didn't loosen his hair, hugged him tighter, and asked in a deep voice, "Why did you give your house card to Su Cheng?"

After asking, he pressed his mouth tightly, his deep eyes could not tell whether he was angry or unhappy. He looked directly at Qiao Yang, waiting for an answer.

Why are you jealous again? !

Qiao Yang was extremely helpless, but at this moment he couldn't explain clearly to Gu Ye, and he was even more worried about Qiao Zhen, who was **** by Su Cheng.

But Gu Ye hugged him tightly, restraining him and generally couldn't escape.

The faint voice of Su Cheng on the phone fell on the ground: "... Yang Yang, speak! What's wrong with you"

"Don't make trouble!"

Qiao Yang's voice was involuntarily solemn and stern, with some warning in his voice, even his eyes became sharp.

Seeing how angry he was, Gu Ye moved his tight lips, and then let go.

It's just that his complexion is still gloomy, like a dark cloud.

Qiao Yang felt mad and lamented: What is this all about!

He first picked up the phone to solve the opposite problem: "Brother, I'm fine. Just dropped the phone on the floor."

"Where is my big brother?"

Su Cheng breathed a sigh of relief over there, "Others are here."

He handed the phone to Qiao Zhen and said, "Listen, Yang Yang's voice, believe me now, right?"

As soon as he finished speaking, he heard Qiao Zhen's roar shouting: "The third child! Who is he? Why can he come to your house?! Why did you give him the room key?!"

Qiao Yang: "I..."

He could feel Qiao Zhen's terrifying aura through the microphone.

Su Cheng engraved on the phone and interrupted him impatiently: "You can't speak well, so what do you do so loudly? It scares Yang Yang."

Qiao Zhen: "You tm quickly solve it for me!"

Su Cheng, who was about to come forward to untie someone, immediately stopped. He turned around and sat back on the sofa with his eyebrows raised:

"Swearing again? Do I have to stop you for a while."

His words actually worked. As expected, Qiao Zhen didn't speak, but his undisguised anger made his eyes red like an angry beast, and he wanted to step forward and kill this person.