Chapter 75: You just socialized with someone, did I care about you?

Gu Ye, who was socializing with the people next to him, saw Qiao Yang and Shang Hua holding a cup in the air, his eyes solidified with a smile.

He immediately walked to Qiao Yang and stood in front of him. The tall figure shielded Shang Hua and Qiao Yang from the sight of the two people.

He also whispered: "It's just a person who plays a movie, you don't need to be so courteous with him."

Looks sour and jealous.

Qiao Yang was amused: If you tell Gu Ye that Shang Hua's purpose is actually his own, he doesn't know how this jealous man will react.

He suddenly thought: If he was so jealous and changed to Gu Ye to coax him, he didn't know what it would be like.

Well, you can try if you have a chance.

Qiao Yang raised his head and asked, "You just socialized with so many people, did I care about you?"

Gu Ye looked down at him and said in a low voice, "This is different."

Qiao Yang lied to the general: "It's all about entertainment, which is different. You can talk and laugh with business people and elites. I can't nod with people? You are too domineering."

Gu Ye watched him pause for a while, and slowly said, "If I really dominate you, it won't be the only way."

Qiao Yang continued to provoke him: "Then what do you want? Is it possible that you still want to lock me up?"

Gu Ye took a step closer to him and said in a voice that only two people could hear: "If I can, I really want to do this."

"Trap you in a world where there is only me, so you can only look at me, can only be me..."

He looked at Qiao Yang, his deep eyes concealed meaning that others could not understand.

The palm of the wine glass inadvertently made a movement.

A small action that won't attract anyone's attention.

But Qiao Yang had a deep understanding of the action he had just now. He had experienced Gu Ye's gentle caressing many times over two nights.

When he looked at the slender and translucent wine glass in Gu Ye's hand, he unconsciously thought of another thing, something unspeakable.

The memory of the body was generally awakened, Qiao Yang's face became hot as he 'brushed', and his legs on the carpet became soft for no apparent reason.

In the huge venue, noisy voices and joy.

But the two stand in the middle of the crowd, as if there is a barrier around them that can automatically block the words of others, forming a small world with only two people.

The two people in the small world only see each other in their eyes, whispering words that only they can hear, and blushing heartbeats that others cannot understand.

Qiao Yang lost his arrogance just now, he looked at the surroundings vigilantly and reminded him in a low voice: "...Don't say it."

Gu Ye asked him lowly, "Don't like this?"

Whether he doesn't like being locked up by him or whether he doesn't like being gently touched by him is unclear.

Qiao Yang did not answer.

Gu Ye is jealous now, so he has a strong mouth. But if only two people are together...

Qiao Yang changed his stance... his legs were soft.