Chapter - 5

Hello, Salaam, Namaskar to my lovely and bestest buddies 🥰🥰

First of all I'm very sorry for this late update
As it was a year ending last month, I had a hectic month at office😖😖.

Yani office ke baad marne tak ki fursat nahin thi😫😫

But finally I've got time and came back, thanks a lot for keeping patience because... The fruit of Patience is always sweeter.

So.... Now no more pakana... Enjoy your story

Happy Reading ☺☺☺

In the previous chapter, we saw that Abhay is fully smitten by Devika, upto this level that he starts to imagine her now, everywhere 😆😆
But, why did Devika said those words about rich people..... Which storm of past is running inside her heart, which has totally destroyed the bloom of love.

Do our loverboy have the caliber to bloom the blossom of love, again in her heart.

Let's See...

Now Present....

Laying on her bed, Devika was watching the ceiling lost in her thoughts.

"Teri iss khoobsurat shakal ko dekh kar koi tere saath time pass kar sakta hai.... Aur kuch nahi!!!!
Arey apni aukat dekhi hai!!!
(By looking at this beautiful face of yours, may be someone can do timepass with you and nothing)

It's been three years of that inauspicious day, but still those words are screaming in her mind, that bad time, when not only her heart but her self respect was also got hurted brutally.

*****
Next Day

Abhay came after his morning workout and went to bath. After taking shower, he went inside his closet to dress up .

He took his blazer out and two shirts, he was about to take one, when he heard a voice from behind.

"Ummm!!!Take the beige one!! You'll look more dashing in that"

Abhay turned back and again became surprised to see Devika sitting on his wardrobe.

It's her sitting position

Shaking his head on his crazy imagination, Abhay dressed up. He jelled his hairs and saw himself in the mirror.

"Ummmahhh!!! You're looking dieing hot ,my lover boy!!!!
Said the imaginary Devika, behind his back. He grinned on her comment and turned around, only to find no one.

Sighing heavily he smiled and said, " Tum toh pagal bana rahi ho mujhe, lagta hai ab tumhe jaldi ghar lana padega "
(You're making me crazy, I think now I need to bring you home faster.)