Chapter - 19

HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYY........
NEWWWWWWWWWWWW.......
YEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR........
🥳🥳🥳🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
Shuru karo naya saal Mahadev ke ashirwaad ke sath... 🙏🙏🙏🙏

HAR HAR MAHADEV 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙌🙌

My Dearest starry buddies 🤩🤩🤩

May this new year brings more happiness, more success, more prosperity and more opportunities for all of us.
A very happy wala new year to all my bestest buddies and their families ☺☺☺☺

So, here's your new year gift...
. New chapter😄😄

Happy Reading ☺☺☺

In the previous chapter, we saw the change of feelings are started to occur within Devika, she's floored by the gestures of her husband and his unconditional love. The way Abhay celebrated their first month anniversary, changed something inside Devika. And not to forget that expelled student and those secrets too.

Now Present.....

After the celebration of their first month anniversary, a lot of things starts to change.

Time is passing in the speed of light, and Abhay's one try after another are also going on. Sometimes , he takes Devika for movie, sometimes for shopping and sometimes just spend time with her, but he always make sure Anju to accompany them.

Anju, being a teenager feels third wheel between them, but it's actually Abhay who drags her everywhere so that Devika doesn't feel uncomfortable.

But unlike last times, Devika's reactions are changed now, she started liking being close to him, she started liking his presence, started taking care of his necessities, like his food, watch, files etc.

Though these are very small reactions from her, but Abhay is on cloud nine.

Though Devika started liking his loving and caring nature, deep down she's scared of getting hurt.... Again!!!

******

Anjali and Niku's assessment tests are completed now. And Today, finally the pag fera rasam is gonna happen.

Devika was putting gajra in her hairs when, Abhay came inside the room wearing a light yellow traditional kuta.

Here Devika was freezed for a moment to see his handsome traditional look for the first time, his slightly wet hairs are spread on his forehead giving h a hot look and there Abhay was stunned and started admiring her new look with Saree and Gajra.

Gulping down in nervousness, Devika dropped the back clip on the floor.

She was about to take the clip when, Abhay took the clip and said, "May I...

Unable to utter anything, Devika just nodded her head.

He just simply went behind her and put that clip, as fast as he can. But the interaction of those milliseconds were like heaven for Devika, she gulped audibly and looked in the mirror that her handsome husband is watching her with love filled eyes, smiling brightly.

Making her pallu, she turned to leave when Abhay caught hold of her bangles filled wrist. She turned towards him and he said, " Ek baat kahu jaan.....
(May I say something love)

Blushing on his endearment, Devika literally whispered, "ji.... Kahiye!!
(Yeah... Say)

Holding her both palms in his hand, Abhay said, "Aaj tum itni pyaari lag rahi ho ki agar ke conditions ki diwar nahin hoti na hamare bich, then I would've showered you with kisses from top to bottom.... I swear!!!!