Eightteen

Von's pov
(Finally someone's pov😭)

I walked with Melly up the stairs as we went in my room.

"Nigga tell me everything and don't leave shit out."he said as we sat on my bed.

"What you mean gang?"I asked playing dumb.

"You know what I mean nigga, Jahlyla."he said making me sigh.

"Aight man,look I been feeling her since the gc and shit like her vibe was cool and when she started calling a nigga and shit,I grew attached to ha and that kiss we had made a nigga get butterflies,me!"I said to melly making him nod.

"Yeah and with her dating him now that shit hurt a nigga feelings and shit cause damn,but you know I can't be letting nobody know that shit cause she young and they were going to happen sometime,you could tell from the way they flirted they like each other man but I ain't Neva feel this way about a girl before."I said getting sad again.

"Damn she even got me calling bitches girls just cause she a girl,what Imma do nigga?"I said putting my hands in my dreads becoming stressed.

"Aight nigga chill,India out there listening to us right now she can help you and I'm not saying make her break up with him I'm saying figure out what she think of you,I'm gone." Melly said dapping me up as India came into the room smiling nervously.

"Why you eavesdropping?"I asked her side eying her.

"Mmcht I just wanted to know."she said.

"So you gon help me?"I asked her.

"Yes but only figure out what she thinks of you like Melly said,we will not cross her and ruin her relationship she's been waiting so long for,you can tell she's happy."she said making me sigh nodding.

"Aight Preciate it,but ay close the door on your way out,a nigga finna sleep his pain away."I said making her laugh nodding and leaving.

Damn this girl got me going crazy.

Omniscient

India walked downstairs back to everyone as looked at Jahlyla seeing she was talking to jah all smiley.India couldn't deny that she wanted her to be with Von since she saw how close they were in the gc but she didn't want to ruin Jahlyla's dream relationship.

"Girl talk,my room,now,Jahlyla stay for now,we'll call you soon,stay with your boo."India said to the girls making them get up and walk with her upstairs.

India's pov

"Girl what's it now?"Jania asked whispering.

"Von needs help."I said making them confused.

"What that have to do with us?" crystal asked confused.

"It's about Jahlyla."I said making them sit in a comfortable position and stare at me.

"So what do we do?"Asian said making me laugh a bit.

"He wants to figure out what Jahlyla sees him as or how she feels."I explained.

"I thought she sees him as a besties and I'm sure that's true cause look how happy she is with X."Jayda said furrowing her eyebrows.

"Yeah,he just need confirmation,so y'all have to help me,if not Melly's gonna kill me."I said making them laugh.

"That's what yo ass get for eavesdropping."Jania said laughing.

"Ay I was curious and Melly's demonic ass told him I was there."I said rolling my eyes.

"Okay we'll do what we can."Jayda said as they nodded getting up as we all walked out the room and back downstairs.

"I thought you were gonna call me." Jahlyla said making us look at each other then back at her.

"Yeah we'll talk later,it's very important so you can't share it with anyone not even X."I said seriously making her nod.

"Damn what the fuck is so important y'all even need to call a girl meeting and leave Mariah out,is she not a girl?"Three asked.

"She is but this is for us."I said pointing at the original group plus Jahlyla.

"Oh aight."he said nodding.

Omniscient

Von couldn't sleep at all.His mind was telling him hs had to do something about it but his body stayed in bed tired from everything.

"Take her."Von heard a voice,but it was an actual voice not the one in his head.

"The fuck."Von said to himself as he got confused.

"Take her."he heard again.

"Nigga get out my head."Von said.

"No,I'm here forever with the others." He said making von feel like he was losing his mind.

"What others nigga?"Von asked frustrated.

"Us."he heard more voices say.

"Who y'all?"he asked.

"I'm Dayvon,I'm your sad personality." One of them said.

"I'm King Von,the freaky one."another one said.

"I'm Grandson,the killa."another one said.

"I'm Hitman,the demon."the last one said.

"Oh shit I got this shit too."Von said making them hum in response.

"Well damn."he whispered to himself.

"You can't tell anyone yet."Dayvon said making him nod.

"Aight."he said.

"So you gon get her or not?"King Von asked.

"Mane I can't,if I try to Imma hurt her feelings for ruining her dream relationship,ion want her to hate me nigga,so shit we just gon have to deal with it."Von explained sighing.

"Nigga who's we that's you."King said.

"Mane whatever gang."Von said rolling his eyes.

"Imma take my ass to sleep for real,go away lil niggas."Von said closing his eyes.

"Nigga who lil,ia beat to ass." Grandson said before disappearing.

Von sighed before falling asleep.

This gon be a tuff 4 months.
___________________________________
Heyy,another update.

How do you think Jahlyla feels about Von?

How do you feel about India and the girls?

Who's your favourite character?

I added a little twist with Von,what do you think?

Shits gonna get wild as we go on so buckle up cause it's gonna be unexpected.

That's all for now.

Have a good day/night,byee😚