Sixty two

Omniscient

Same day,10:35

"I feel weird."he said looking down at his plate that was nearly empty.

"Like what?"she asked biting into her blueberry pancake.

"Feel different.Not the same."he said as his voice became softer.

"Baby,look at me."she said setting her plate down on the table.

"I think you have another personality baby."Jahlyla said holding his hand.

Melly looked up at her with tears in his eyes.

"No."he said frowning.

"Yes baby,a little one."she said taking his plate and setting it on the table before moving closer to him.

"No like that."he said pouting.

"I do,it's so cute baby."she told him placing her feet on the couch pulling him into her.

"Come lay down here."she said as he took off his shoes laying on her.

"I don't want be baby."Melly whined.

"Why not?"Jahlyla asked him rubbing his back.

"I'm big boy."he said making her smile.

"You are."she said kissing his forehead.

"Kiss me mami."he said looking up at her as he placed his left hand on her right boob.

Jahlyla leaned her head down as he pushed up connecting their lips.

"More."he demanded as she pulled back.

"You don't want to finish your food?" She asked laughing.

"No,want you kiss me."he said mugging her.

"Okay,okay."she said connecting their lips again.

Jahlyla lightly moaned out as he squeezed her nipple.

"Baby,don't do that."she said pulling back and moving his hand.

Melly huffed as he pulled out her right boob,wrapping his lips around her nipple,sucking on it.

"My big baby."she said lifting up his shirt,rubbing the tips of her nails gently up and down his back.

"Your baby."he mumbled feeling himself get sleepy.

"Your baby."he said one more time before falling asleep.

Jahlyla smiled down at him.

She really loved him.

She couldn't wait for tomorrow.

Finally 18.

She was about to get some good dick.

Jahlyla slightly jumped as her phone rang.

She looked down at Melly hoping it didn't wake him up.

She smiled seeing it was Ski.

"Hi Stokes."she greeted happily.

"Wassup Lyla."he greeted.

"I just wanted to check on you,I'm sorry we finna miss yo birthday."he told her.

"It's okay,I have someone to keep me company at least."she said shrugging.

"Oh your lil boyfriend."he teased laughing.

"He's not my boyfriend,yet I think." she said looking down at the boy who was sleeping peacefully.

"Yeah aight,I'm bouta perform though,I'll facetime you tonight with the other niggas."He told her.

"Okay then,talk later,love you,bye." She said as Melly shifted around.

"Love you too sis,bye."He said handing up.

"Go back to sleep baby."Jahlyla said as Melly looked up at her.

"You be loud."he said poking her.

"I'm sorry baby,go lay in the room,I'll be there soon okay."she said tapping him.

Melly nodded his head,rubbing his eye as he slowly,tiredly made his way up the stairs.

Jahlyla shook her head,smiling as she picked up the two plates and carrying it over to the kitchen,setting another plate ontop of them and putting it in the microwave.

Walking back to the living room,she took the two cups and placed them in the sink,deciding to wash them later as she knew Melly was going to start crying if she took too long.

"Mami!"Melly called out.

"I'm coming baby!"Jahlyla shouted back as she made her way up the stairs.

"I'm here."she said opening the door seeing him laying on the bed with a small pout on his face.

Melly huffed patting the spot next to him.

"Yes,calm down baby,I'm here."she said closing the door,taking off her shoes and placing them in front of the bed.

Getting in the bed,Jahlyla's arm nearly dislocated with how hard Melly pulled her to him.

Jahlyla stared at him with her mouth parted as he covered her with the blankets.

"What?"he asked mugging her as he laid on her arm with his head levelled with her boobs.

"You're spoiled."she told him making him frown.

"No,I good boy."he said trying to pull her shirt down.

"No,you're not right now."she said seriously as she held her shirt down.

"But-but I am."he said pouting.

"You see the way you acting,that's not what good boys do."she said as his bottom lip quivered.

"But-but I not doing anything."he whined as a tear fell from his eyes.

"Mel,please just go sleep."she said sighing as she rubbed his back.

"No,why you be mean to me?"he asked crying.

"Oh gosh Mel,don't cry,I just-lets just go sleep."Jahlyla said pressing his head on her chest,massing it.

"You no love me."he whined.

"No baby,I love you very much,go sleep please,I'm sorry."she said kissing  the top of his head.

"N-"

Jahlyla cut him off by lifting his head up and placing a kiss on his lips.

"I love you okay?"she said making him nod,sniffing.

"I'm sorry mami,I be good boy now." He said as she wiped his face.

"It's okay baby,let's sleep okay."she said making him nod and move up, placing his head in the crook of her neck.

"I love you too mami."he said before dozing off.

'Oh lord,what am I going to do with this boy?'
___________________________________
Heyy babes,how are you?

Melly never confirmed if he has a new personality...
Do you think it is or is he a little himself?

Melly's so cute.

How do you feel about Melly and Jahlyla?

You'll get more of Jah and his group soon.

Is Melly a good boy?

Did Jahlyla handle him well?

What do you think is going to happen on Jahlyla's birthday?

Drop ideas.

Also if you haven't already read my new book,go show some love.

That's all for now,have a good day/night,love you,byee😚