#11- Rising Suspicions

Ⓓⓞⓝ'ⓣ ⓕⓞⓡⓖⓔⓣ ⓣⓞ ⓛⓘⓚⓔ, ⓢⓗⓐⓡⓔ, ⓐⓝⓓ ⓒⓞⓜⓜⓔⓝⓣ!
Y/n's P.O.V

Those camera flashes seem to be far more constant then they used to be. But I'm sure I'll feel back to normal when I go back to school for my final year at Nekoma High as a 3rd year.

There haven't been may strange sights of the neighbors either. I noticed they're rarely ever here, just like my parents. Kuroo seems like he doesn't mind outsiders looking into his home; he keeps almost all of the curtains wide open.

I suppose that makes sense, this place isn't flood with houses nor people. It's nice and lonely... sometimes a little too lonely.

It gets scary when the dogs suddenly bark, and when I take a look outside, no one is there. Who's to blame if I can't see anything out of place?

But every time it gets closer to night time and I head over to close all the curtains and double check that all the doors and windows are locked, the dogs begin barking like crazy. It's been going on for months. I've got no clue what's behind it all either.

Yet, I never hear Kuroo's dog bark, it's just mine. Perhaps it's some sort of animal in my back yard? A bird perhaps?

However, that doesn't explain the light that flashes every so often outside my window when I'm about to fall asleep.

What's even stranger is that both of my dog's don't seem to like Kuroo at all. One weekend he came over when both of my parents were here and knocked on the door.

The dogs began scratching the back door. Barking and growling as if someone had tried breaking in or was threatening the peace of our home. It was strange.

Kuroo had just came over and dropped off some cookies. He said he felt like we might have been uncomfortable with them.

He's right about that, but it's not like my parents would admit something like that anyways.

Kuroo even got me a soft plushie, saying his mother recommended him to get me something to make me ease up around him. I took the plusie and placed it by my window.

When he stepped back outside the dogs would begin barking again... does Kuroo have something to do with the dogs feeling so disturbed?

Hope you enjoyed! Don't forget to vote, share and comment.

PUBLISHED 6/17/22