#17- The Last Day At Home

Ⓓⓞⓝ'ⓣ ⓕⓞⓡⓖⓔⓣ ⓣⓞ ⓛⓘⓚⓔ, ⓢⓗⓐⓡⓔ, ⓐⓝⓓ ⓒⓞⓜⓜⓔⓝⓣ!
Kuroo's P.O.V

Waking up early to the sound of a phone ringing I look around, realizing it to be from Y/n's phone ringing still inside my pocket. Pulling it out, I look at the caller ID: 'Mom'
I hold it in my hands until it stops ringing. Waiting patiently for her to leave a voice-mail instead of continuing to call.

I then see a new voice-mail from her:

Hi sweetie, your school called me saying you didn't show up. Is everything okay? Why aren't you picking up the phone, just make sure to call me as soon as you hear this message okay? If you don't, me and your father will come home on Friday. I hope your safe, take care of yourself!
Bye!

Your mother must be nice, and so must your father trying to keep you safe even though they're almost never here in the first place... just like me, except mine never call.

Today is a Wednesday morning, and Y/n's parents said they'd come on Friday, in other words two days from now.

I really don't have time to waste, putting on a new pair of gloves I get up from my bed running outside. Standing infront of the door to my house I lock it, only to begin kicking at it. I then break the window beside the door to make it look like someone broke in.

Running up to unlock your house I run inside to pick up your still sleeping form. Carrying you bridal style as I unlock the door to the backseat of the car laying you down onto it.

Getting into the driver's seat of the car I stop to think everything over, looking at the house infornt of me I sigh. Guess this a finally goodbye to our parents in a way isn't it? That'll be the last time Y/n will see her house as well.

I'm truly sorry Y/n, if there was a way I could do this and stay here like before without going to jail for murdering your cousin I'd probably take it, just for you. Yet there isn't any other way, this is the only way for you and I to stay together.

Yҽαԋ... ʝυʂƚ ყσυ αɳԃ ɱҽ, ƚσɠҽƚԋҽɾ.

ȶօɢɛȶɦɛʀ ʄօʀɛʋɛʀ...

𝘋𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘶𝘭?

I ƬΉIПK IƬ DӨΣƧ

PUBLISHED 6/18/2022