Chapter 4: Two can play

"Do you want the truth or something beautiful?"

He already knew that it was probably a bad idea as soon as the door closed behind them. Oliver stays where he is as he watches Brian return to the seat behind the desk, again looking through the campervan's paperwork. He begins to fill out a section of the form, before pushing it, accompanied by a pen towards Oliver. "Fill in your details here. You won't be able to take Jojo until it is certified roadworthy." 

Oliver looks at the form in front of him, feeling like everything suddenly seemed out of his control. "When will it be ready?" He manages to say, trying his best to make his voice sound unaffected. 

"Let's say Friday." Comes the reply as Oliver finishes the form by signing his name.

He drops the pen on the desk, looking up at a very smug Brian. "Ok. Let's get this over with." 

"Don't look so glum Oliver. You can go if you want to. I'll not make you do anything you don't want to do, just pay the £500 and we'll say no more." 

"Do you think I've not met people like you before?" Oliver says coldly. "I know what you want already. I've literally had a night class in it." 

"Well I'm glad. That certainly saves time. My colleagues will be back soon. We don't want to be disturbed do we?" Brian smirks. 

Oliver boldly walks around the desk, he straddles Brian's lap, causing the chair to creak under their combined weight. his hands rest on the mechanic's shoulders as he looks into Brian's eyes. The man who seemed so handsome only a moment ago, now not so alluring, but Oliver had been here in this positon before and the only way he could get through it was to take control.  

He visibly swallows before he leans in and kisses the other male. "Mmm." Brian hums, pulling back briefly. "You are eager." 

"The sooner you come, the sooner I get my vehicle." Oliver says under his breath as their lips meet once again, with Oliver's hands now making light work of the poppers on the man's coveralls. Oliver pulls away from the kiss, rather amused at Brian's needy expression. Without taking his eyes from the mechanic, Oliver's hand finds its way into Brian's underwear. He easily locates the semi arousal, wrapping his fingers around the length. 

Brian lets his head roll back against the chair as his hands feel around Oliver's clothed backside. "Fuck, you're making me hard." he moans as Oliver can feel the squeeze on his behind in Brian's hands. 

"That's the idea." Oliver says as he changes tact, now giving his wrist a little twist as he reaches the exposed head.

Brian lifts up his head, once again looking at Oliver as Oliver just stares back, but it was like he was absent. The stare vacant. "What are you thinking?" Brian questions open mouthed.

"Do you want the truth or something beautiful?" Oliver says, still poker faced. 

The replay throws the mechanic as he finds a moment to ponder. "Truth." 

Oliver snots a chuckle. "You are an arsehole." 

"Oh yeah?" 

"Yes. You are a fucking arsehole who thinks he can use his face to get what he wants." Oliver squeezes his fingers a fraction tighter around the now solid erection. 

"Shit…" Brian moans. "Tell me more." 

Oliver shakes his head. "You are unbelievable." He now focuses on his hand actions, daring to look down for the first time, seeing the pink shiny head appear and disappear between his fingers.  "Now I need answers from you." 

"Fuck…whatever." Brian now lets his head roll back once again, getting lost in the pleasure being administered.

"You will fix the van by tomorrow…"

"What?" Brian looks up, but is met by Oliver's lips pressed once again against his. He pulls back and leans over Brian's shoulder. "You will have my van ready by tomorrow." Oliver gives the erect tip a little squeeze.

"Fuck…ok ok." Brian moans a response. 

"Good." Oliver now smiles sweetly for the first time. "And…." He now looks down at Brian's erection once again, seeing the male was close, as the precum began to surface. He speeds up, 

"Shit…I'm gonna cum…." Brian announces. But Oliver presses his thumb to his tip, denying the release. 

"I've not finished my questions." He smirks. 

"You little…" 

"Sshh!" Oliver puts a finger to Brian's mouth, halting the words.  He then slowly removes his finger from Brian's lips as he simultaneously begins to stroke once again. "Now are you going to answer my question?" 

"Fuck…ok." He whines. 

Oliver again begins to pick up the pace. This was it. His chance to turn the tables.  "Are… you… gonna…" he begins.

"Mmmph." Comes the hum of a moan from Brian. 

"Fix... my… car…" Oliver continues, as he now teases the slit with his thumb.

"Ah fuck..." Brian squeezes Oliver's backside in the palms of his hands even tighter as his toes begin to curl in his boots. 

"....for £100?"...."

"Fuck yeah…..yeah, shit ahh no…  fuck! " Brian looks evidently bamboozled by the array of pleasures and trickery being bestowed upon him. 

Oliver looks down to see the creamy fluid pulsate from the erection. He finally slows and releases the appendage. "I'm sorry, I can only accept your first answer." He snorts out a laugh as he gets off of Brian's lap, leaving the man a mess. 

"You little shit." Brian's complains, still trying to catch a breath. 

"I may look 18 and cute, but don't you ever underestimate me." Oliver says as he gathers up his possessions. 

"Well played. You got me." Brian slowly claps as he stays slack on the chair. "I'll give you that." 

"I'll be back tomorrow to collect the van, which you are now kindly fixing for the fair price of £100." 

"What if I refuse?" Brian dares to question. 

"Oliver just smirks at the response. "I know what you're hiding. Or to be more precise, where you're hiding. Nice and safe in that closet." Oliver points to the obscene calendar of scantily clad women hanging on the brick painted wall. "Wouldn't want your alpha pals finding out now would we?" 

Brian stands up, tucking his now flaccid length away. "Be here at 5, now fuck off." 

"Pleasure." Oliver smiles sweetly as he leaves the office, mumbling "prick" under his breath. But at least now he had the van and he and Morton could make plans and begin their adventure.