Chapter 24: All about that base

"It's fine, let me work it."

"Oh shit Olly, shit." Morton mumbles as he watches on, his mouth falling open as he sees Oliver slowly sink down onto the slippery 12 inch silicone beast. The process is agonisingly slow but still as sexy as hell nonetheless. Oliver reaches back, with one hand, grabbing a hold of the back of the chair, whilst his other hand stays on the seat in order to steady his descent. "Tell me. Tell me, how it feels?" Morton says as his generously lubed penis remained wrapped in his fast moving hand. 

"It's so big Morton." Oliver closes his eyes, letting his body slide down a little more. He then opens them again and looks more directly at what Morton is doing. "How does it feel? The plug?" 

"I need to buy one. I really need to buy one." He huffs with a laugh as the modest purple toy in comparison, vibrated lightly between his cheeks. Morton then gets up from the bed. He stands in front of Oliver, looking down upon him as Oliver gazes up. He puts a hand to his face, cupping his cheek, his warm palm delicately strokes Oliver's skin. He leans in, placing a slow, warm but tender kiss onto his slightly parted lips. The interaction causes Oliver's body to relax a little more as he feels himself slowly bottoming out. 

He moves his hands from the seat in order to pull Morton closer, as tongues collide as the intensity rises. Oliver lets his hands fall from Morton's neck, as they now glide down the contours of his body, with one hand feeling for the buzzing plug, nestled in his backside. He toys with it with one of his fingers, giving it a little tease and twist as Morton holds onto his shoulders for support. "Do you think you're ready?" Oliver says, biting lightly on his lip as he looks up at his lover's face. Eyes closed, lips pulled tightly into his mouth. 

Morton opens his eyes and looks down once again. "I'm ready. Let's do this." He grins as he momentarily backs away, retrieving a condom and the lube from the bed. "Are you sure you want me to take away your cock virginity?" Morton wonders as he tends to Oliver's erection as it twiched in anticipation. 

"Just, get me nice and slippy. I want to fuck and be fucked." Oliver says as he slowly girates around the giant dildo buried deep in his backside. He hoped his thighs could meet the demands they both craved. 

Morton soon has Oliver sheathed and coated. He begins to straddle Oliver's legs as Oliver reaches forward and eases the plug from its home. The device falls to the floor as Morton gets into position. His hands on Oliver's shoulders with one of Oliver's on his hip as the other guides his length into Morton. "You still feel tight." He utters as his tip finds its way inside. 

"It's fine. Let me work it." Morton replies as he starts to make shallow movements on Oliver's erection, getting deeper with each motion. Finally going all the way. "How does it feel?" Morton stills as he looks at Oliver's face. His eyes looked a little spaced. 

"Like I need to move, but I'm in a dick vice." Oliver replies.

Morton burst with laughter. "Only you could say something like that." But he takes it on board as he raises his hips a little before lowering them. Before doing it a couple more times. 

"Ah yeah. Morton. Do that again." Oliver pleads as he is now able to have enough room to rock and grind against his beloved beast. Soon there is a rhythm in place as Morton bounces and Oliver rocks to the sound of their rhythmic grunts and breaths.  

Morton catches his own reflection in the small mirror hanging over the modest dresser. He sees his hands wrapped around Oliver's frame, fingers weaving ever so  slightly into his hair. It all suddenly felt very real. What they were doing. Like he needed an actual mirror to see it. The thought infects his mind as he speeds up his thrusts, faster, faster as his mouth slowly falls open…. "Shit…I'm cumming Olly,  I'm cummingahhh." His rhythm goes out of time as he feels the pulse rush forth. His ecstacy reaches the pinnacle, as he leans back, letting his head roll as he stares at the ceiling, through blurred vision. 

"Shit Morton. Hurry, get off me." Oliver says with an urgency, as he almost pushes his lover off of him. 

Morton looks confused but still feels that high in his bones. "What. What's the matter? Have I hurt you?"

"Fuck me. Just fuck me." Oliver babbles as he manages to loosen the dildo from the chair while it is still impaled inside of him. Morton watches as Oliver clambers onto the bed on all fours. He didn't need to be told twice as to what to do as he takes a hold of the silicone base and begins to draw it back before slamming it back in. "Ah yeah. Again!" Comes the request, so Morton does it again and again and again, watching as the full twelve inches retracts nearly all the way, before being thrusted all the way back in. 

"Morton. I'm gonna cum, don't stop..." Oliver clings to the sheets on the bed as the final push ends him. The condom is filled in bursts as Oliver cries out in pleasure. "Yes, yes fuck!" He finally allows himself to fall forwards as Morton pulls the dildo all the way out, leaving a twitching, gaping hole in it's wake. 

"Jesus Olly. You are something else." Morton says as he runs a finger around the fluttering ring in awe.

"Thank you." Oliver says with a worn out chuckle,  he tries to catch his breath as he lay on his front. 

"You're welcome." Morton replies as he lays on his back, with them now face to face. 

"I don't mean for what you just said, I mean for everything." Oliver lazily places a hand on Morton's chest. "I get to do my favourite things with my favourite person." 

"Me too." Morton reaches out to brush the fallen hair from Oliver's eyes. "How did you find being a top?" 

"I'm sorry Morton. I think I was born to be a bottom." 

Morton laughs at the honest answer. "That's ok. Me too, but I imagine there is a toy for that out there, somewhere, just for people like us."

Oliver grins widely. "Oh yes. There most definitely is."