Mylo x Gender neutral! Reader

Fluff, angst.

For my fellow Mylo simps Mylo_Simp and sataniick these people are amazing and please go follow them. 🙏

"One day, I'm gonna shoot one down." Mylo used his fingers to imitate a gun.

"But Mylo, it's a massive flying blimp! How are you gonna do that exactly? You don't even have a gun."

"Oh, you'll see. You'll all see!" He had a huge grin on his face.

"Alright you, we need to get back before Vander notices we're gone." You giggled before walking to the edge of the rooftop, Mylo grabbed your wrist just in time.

"C-can we stay here for a while, just a tiny bit longer?" You couldn't resist those emeralds of his gazing at you.

"Fine, but only for a bit." You pecked his lips softly before settling down. "You don't know how lucky you are with those eyes."

"Oh believe me, I know how lucky I am, especially now I have you." Mylo squeezed your hand tightly, "I promise, one day, I'll get us out of this dump, and I'll treat you so well that you'll feel like the ruler of Pilltover!" He seemed really enthusiastic.

"Oh Mylo", You kissed his cheek before holding his face with your hands, "you already make me feel like that."

...

It's been over eight years, and you still visited your meeting place often, but sometimes the memories were too surreal, too painful.

Why did he have to die that night?

Before he left to help Vi save Vander, Mylo had a letter to you on your bed, but the letter said to not to open it until he left with the others. And of course, he never returned.

You felt it inside your pocket, you were ready to read after these years, you held in your hands before taking a deep breath, and opening it...

Hey, Y/N,

We'll be back before dinner to save Vander. But I didn't want you to come because I wanted you to be safe, those guys are tough but I can handle it, because your boyfriend is a badass!

You giggled at his joke, he knew he was a little on the clumsy and weak side.

Anyway, I have been hiding a surprise that I've wanted to tell you for a long time. I'm taking secret jobs from different places (I'll tell you what they were soon) so I could save up the money to go to Pilltover! We did it Honey! We're so close to our dream. See? I can keep promises.

I have to go now, but I want you to rest before I tell you the news and plans in person.

Remember, I love you with all my heart.

Mylo x

Tears streamed down your cheeks, all you could remember was going out looking for him, only to see a fallen building with his hand lifeless under the rubble, you ran over and held it one last time.

And now, you could say that this letter was closure, that he truly loved you, you were so close. So close to your dream.

You took a deep breath before whispering into the wind:

"I love you, Mylo. Thank you, for everything..."

And in some way, Mylo's voiced played on the wind, saying I love you back.

The end.