Mylo x Male! Reader

For Levidudley2309

For Levidudley2309.

Fluff, comfort.

"Hi, what can I get you today?" You got out four glasses for the new customers.

"Hey, four shots of whisky." A boy with spiky brown hair leaned on the counter, you looked at the four curiously.

"Aren't you four a little young? Especially that little one." You pointed to a small girl with blue hair. "Maybe I should just give you some juice, but nice try though, even I am too young to drink in this bar. And I'm the bartender!"

"Aw man, sorry guys, worth the shot though." You poured the juices and handed them. "Just this once they're on the house." You winked at the boys who's face turned pink as they went off. But soon a drunk guy bumped into the group.

"Oi! Watch where you're going, shitbag!" The guy shoved the boy and fell onto the floor. You saw and stood in front of him.

"Hey, buddy. Move along, you've had too much to drink."

"And what are you gonna do?" The guy shoved you, you didn't retaliate but he kept shoving. You eventually shoved back, soon punches were being thrown and he hit your chin and nose, you hit back and he toppled to the floor.

He slid into his pocket and got a knife out, he slashed your leg as he soon stumbled out of the door. You screamed in pain when you hit the ground. The other three of the four ran out of the bar to get him as the boy stayed with you.

"Shit, let me help." He unwrapped a bandage from his own arm and wrapped it around your leg. "Don't worry, I only wear bandages to look cool."

You laughed, "Thanks, I never got your name."

"Oh, it's Mylo."

"Hey, Mylo. I'm Y/N." The bleeding had stopped as it was only a relatively small cut. "Thanks again."

"Anytime, listen, would you...I don't know, wanna hang out sometime?" Mylo queried.

"Heh...sure." You both smiled at eachother.

The end.