Chapter Three

"Ngh~ Ah! Oh..." Izuku softly moaned, wrapping his arms around the blonde's shoulders. He closed his eyes tightly, throwing his head back as a wave of pleasure overcame him. "O-Oh... F-Fuck, yes~" He continued, bucking his hips forwards, against the older boy's pelvis. 

"You~ Shh... You're... So tight... Soft and... Wet... Fuck~ I'm cumming~" The blonde groaned, gently biting down on the freckled male's neck before sucking softly, leaving a small yet noticeable hickey. 

"Ah... I told you not to suck... Does it show?" Midoriya questioned, tracing his finger over the saliva-filled spot. Katsuki pulled away, nodding as his eyes landed on the red spot. The greenette winced, knowing he'll have to keep it hidden from his friends and family. For the past month, Izuku and Katsuki had been dating. Yes, officially dating. Although they still had intercourse very often, they also engaged in several other more romantic activities. For instance, Izuku and him had spent an evening watching the sunset, holding each other close in the front seat of the blonde's car. 

In short, they were getting along pretty well. They had decided to keep their relationship a secret for the time being, until Bakugou got back on his feet. He had gotten through 4 job interviews, which he was still awaiting calls for, and had stopped smoking as well. He also slowed down on all the other bad habits he had, such as swearing and being rude to people. Of course, Izuku loved this, and encouraged him to keep the good work going. And Bakugou did. He didn't want to change for someone, since he thought the person that loves you is supposed to love you for who you are. But Midoriya had cleared up, saying: People love people for their personalities. Not their body, or habits... Although some habits can be attractive to some people. Therefore, Katsuki had been trying his best to quit on every bad thing he had been doing since his early teenage years. 

"I love you." The blonde softly whispered, leaning against his lover's chest. Izuku wrapped his arms around him, still panting from the climax he had just reached. 

"I love you too." He responded, pressing a gentle kiss in the blonde locks of hair. If there's one thing he really enjoyed doing, was playing around with his boyfriend's hair. It was soft, even if it didn't seem that way. 

"Deku..? Is it okay if you take over? I wanna do it again, but I'm burnt." The older boy groaned, looking up with pleading eyes. Izuku giggled sweetly, nodding as his boyfriend flipped over on his back. The small male shyly climbed up onto him, lining his hips along with the other's. As Bakugou lined up his member, he watched as his boyfriend slid down, moaning quietly. A sudden ball formed in the blonde's gut, making him gasp in shock. Immediately, the greenette stopped, a look of worry planting itself on his face. 

"Did I hurt you?" The small boy asked, leaning a bit closer. Katsuki shook his head frantically, keeping himself from moaning. 

"No... I'm gonna cum." He muttered, throwing his head back. Midoriya's eyes widened, bucking his hips in a pleasing move. 

"Ha... Already? I just started." He giggled, moving slowly. The blonde groaned in approval, knowing this round would be remarkably short. Almost immediately, Bakugou ended up releasing his load inside his boyfriend. Even though Izuku kept going, trying to reach his own climax. Within the next few minutes, the greenette let out a loud moan, and his legs started violently shaking. He then started panting, eyes locking with the blonde's red orbs. The two smiled, clearly exhausted. 

"Enough for tonight?" The blonde questioned. 

"Enough for tonight." Midoriya giggled, resting against his boyfriend's chest. 

"I'll clean you up. You just relax." The older male chuckled, slipping from under the boy. Izuku hummed, resting on the mattress as his lover cleaned up the mess. He threw away the condoms, which had only been used for the first 15 minutes, when they decided to not use them. He then cleaned up their loads as much as he could, stating he had to change the sheets the next day. And of course, he didn't forget cleaned out his lover, which had to get his loads removed from inside of him. He did it with ease, since they had done it several times before. By the time he was done, Midoriya was sound asleep, wrapped in a burrito of blankets. Katsuki chuckled, lying down next to him, and pulling him close. 

"Sweet dreams, my love." He whispered, closing the lamp as everything went dark. 

I guess it's a shorter chapter, this time. As I've said before, I'm very busy with work, these days. But I'll try my best to post the two last chapters soon. Love you all, and have a nice day! Thank you for all your support!

-Sucky Author