Chapter Five

"So... What did your mom say?" Izuku nervously asked, watching as the blonde set down his phone. 

"She was fine with us being together, and moving in too. She'd actually like to meet you... Properly. Dinner, tomorrow night." The blonde scoffed, earning a relieved look on the greenette's face. 

"So... She's forgiving me for the random call? From when you were hospitalized?" The freckled male chuckled, unsure of himself. Katsuki smirked, nodding his head. 

"Yeah. Just don't mention it, and you'll be fine." He muttered, sitting down next to his lover. Izuku wrapped his arms around the blonde's shoulder, kissing his blonde locks of hair. 

"Then, tomorrow night... We'll be there." Midoriya softly spoke, closing his eyes. It was getting quite late, and he was rather tired. Since he had spent the whole day moving his boxes to Bakugou's apartment. Yes, they had decided to move in together, so it would be easier for them to be together... Besides, staying over at each-other places was getting quite tiring. So why not just claim one place as their own? 

"I'm very glad we became... A thing." Bakugou mumbled, clearly exhausted as well. Midoriya cracked a smile, pressing yet another gentle kiss on his head. 

"Me too." He whispered, shifting his position to rest more comfortably on the pillows. The blonde groaned, shifting as well. The greenette giggled, watching as his boyfriend stared at him with tired yet lustful eyes. 

"So... Wanna test out our new mattress?" The older male asked, a cocky smile appearing across his lips. Midoriya giggled in disbelief, shaking his head as he did so. 

"Come on... You really can't spend one day without having sex, can you?" He chuckled, earning a frantic headshake from his boyfriend. 

"Nope. So...? Can we? Please?" The blonde begged, rubbing his hips against Izuku's. The small boy whined in excitement, feeling the bulge in the other's boxers. 

"Oh my god... You're unbelievable." Midoriya giggled, looking down to Katsuki's amused expression. 

"So- That's a yes?" He questioned, obviously excited. Izuku nodded, feeling his lover twitch in excitement. Bakugou immediately removed his undergarments, revealing his hardened member. "Thank you~ Flip over, please~?" He mumbled, pressing a kiss on his freckled cheek. Midoriya smiled, rolling his eyes as he obeyed the other male. 

Although they had sex often (most of the time), Izuku knew that Bakugou loved him, deep down. Even if he didn't say it that much. 

"I love you." The curly-haired boy muttered, feeling the blonde's tip rub against his entrance. Katsuki bent over, pressing a gentle kiss on the back side of the greenette's neck. He then pushed himself him, earning a loud yet pleasure-filled whine from the small boy. He shifted his hips, making the green-haired boy moan in pleasure, which led him to roll his hips repeatedly. Loud slapping noises resonated throughout the bedroom, joined by moans and groaning.
Eventually, Katsuki made up his mind to mumble back: 

"I love you too." 

THE END. 

Short story... Hehe. Thank you for reading my 34th BakuDeku Story! I hope you enjoyed it, even if it was somewhat sexual (Not too much though)... If you enjoyed it, then make sure to vote, comment and follow me! Check out my other books, as well! Thank you for all your support, it means a lot! I hope you're doing well. Love you all!

-Sucky Author