HIM

The dessert can be a beautiful and awe- inspiring destination. The harsh environment is also a place a wonders and mystery. But the mystery that we are talking about here is the cold and reserved Yuvraj from whom everyone fears. Who is as kind as his mother yet as cruel as his father. 

AT RATHOD PALACE

"Good morning peeps.' said an overexcited Aarav as he enters the dining room. Jai Singh Rathod rolls his eyes. "Hey Mata Rani. Humare to bhag hi khulgae ki is janam mai hum apko itni subah dakh pae." said an annoyed Arohi.'' Huh. You are just jealous of me Aru. You are just jealous that you are not cool and swaggy like me." said a smug looking Aarav. "Yeah sure" Arohi said.

THIRD PERSON POV 

"I don't want to hear your bloody excuses. Keep your excuses to yourself. God knows for what I have I hired you idiots. I want the traitor in my dungeon before I reach office. Do you understand Khanna." roared a deep voice. "Y-e---ss sir." replied a scared Khanna. "Bloody Idiots." said the man while throwing his mobile phone harshly on bed.

Well till now if you have not guessed who he is then yeah he is the one and only Yuvraj Aryaman Singh Rathod.

"Knock....Knock...May I come in Hukum sa."said a voice. "Yes" said the dominating voice. "Everyone is waiting for your presence Yuvraj sa." said the maid. "Yes I am coming." said Yuvraj with now a calm but still in a dominating way. "Bunch of fools ruined my mood in morning only." muttered Arya.

AT DINING TABLE

"Uff ohhh you all have started in the morning...god how did I get stuck in this family. Where my one one son is a stone while other two children are incarnation of devils"said Aabha while looking at her children antics. "Stone se yad aya tumhara oh so perfect punctual beta kaha hai."asked her husband while looking at his eldest son's chair which is unusually empty this morning. " I am here Baba sa." said a dominating voice. The family looked up in the stairs and saw a figure oozing with cold and dominating personality coming down the stair.

Yup you guessed it right it is none other than our Yuvraj sa

"Good morning Bhai." said Arohi and Aarav together while glaring at each other. "Good morning." Aryaman replied in his usual cold tone. "Ufff ma sa tell him that this is his home not his office and we are his family not his employees so stop using his cold tone with us for god sake." said a frustrated Aarav while banging his head on dining table. "I'll speak however I want. You tell me first did you finished the project I gave to you last week." said Aryaman while raising his eyebrows at his younger brother who as expected started shaking his head in a fast face " And you Arohi stop making faces at your brother you tell me about your college." said Aryaman while making his sister successfully shut her mouth and looking somewhere else. " Thought so now you both have one task till breakfast kindly keep your trap shut." while gesturing maids to serve him his breakfast. " Baba sa did you review the project I sent you yesterday." asked Aryaman.

But before Jai could say anything Aabha said loudly "Ae bhagwan see how this husband of mine made my son an exact replica of his. How many do I have to tell you father son duo to stop talking about business in dining table." she said while scolding her husband and son.

"Sorry ma sa." said Aryaman while looking at her mother who is the only woman in his life whom he loves. "No sorry after taking over business you have forgotten about your old mother." said Aabha while pouting at her son. Looking at her mother's sad face Aryaman's heart clenched after all he can't see an ounce of sadness on his mother's face. "Sorry ma sa I promise you that from now on I'll have dinner with you only . Now happy . Now please wipe that sad look on your face." Listening this his mother's face lit with happiness while other people present there started  praising the mother son's relationship. " Okay now I have to go ma sa . I'll return home during dinner. And you to back to your work and stop pestering my mum." said Aryaman while touching his parent's feet and hugging his sibling.