HER

Mountains have a calming effect. Far from the city noise and the madding crowd, the peace and quiet of the mountains instantly calms your mind. It's almost magical. You are no longer trying to prove anything. One such place to relish this peace is in Uttarakhand 'The Land of God and Goddesses' or 'The Land of Mountains'. The culture of Uttarakhand still revolves around its traditional ethics, moral values, the simplicity of nature and a rich mythology. The people of Uttarakhand are sweet, kind and somewhat naive. 

From all the beautiful places in Uttarakhand one such place is Nainital. 

Nainital is a glittering jewel in the Himalayan necklace, blessed with scenic natural splendour and varied natural resources . Dotted with lakes , Nainital has earned the epithet of ' Lake District ' of India . People here live in peace and harmony.

One such family living in this beautiful town is The Rawat Family.

SOMEWHERE IN NAINITAL

"Adi!!!Adi!!!ADIIIIIIIIII" came an angry voice. "WHATTTTTTTTTTTT" said an annoyed Adia who was sleeping but had to wake up as she knows her mother's rage. 

"Did you forget what is the date today." said a very very angry yet anxious Anisha. "What mom no I don't know what is today or what is going to happen today." said a very sleepy Adia.

"You Dabbu today your NEET result is going to come. Come on  hurry up get ready your papa is stuck on his phone watching news since early morning."

As if all the sleepiness flew from her eyes. "SHITTTTTT" saying this she hurriedly got out from her bed as her leg got stuck in the blanket and 'THUDD'. "OUCHHHH MUMMYYYYY. Aj ka din hi kharab hai."

After getting fresh she hurriedly wore her clothes and ran downstairs where her papa was sitting while sipping his tea.

"Good morning Papa." said Adia while giving her dad a quick hug and a kiss on cheek. "Good morning beta" said Aaditya while stroking his daughter's hair lovingly. "Excited for today" he askes while still stroking her hair. "No way in hel- sorry earth I'm excited." said a nervous Adia.

"You don't have to get nervous or scared bacha I know you have studied very hard and don't worry there is always a second chance. Your dad and mum is always with you beta so don't worry and have you favorite garam-garam aloo ke parathe."

Hearing her father's words also didn't calm her rather she became more anxious. She knows how much of her being a doctor means to her father in fact her whole family and she didn't want to break their dreams and hope

AT 11:30 PM

Finally the time came the results are out and she couldn't get more nervous and scared. She didn't even had guts to open the website and check her results. But she didn't want her parents to get a heart attack first after seeing her results so she herself with all her courage finally clicked the website.

After seeing the result all the color from her face drained and she looked up from the screen of her laptop to her parents. Her mother was continuously chanting some mantra. While her father was looking at her trying to hide his nervousness from his face.

"I got AIR 98" she whispered with a shocked face. "I GOT AIR 98" she screamed while running to hug her shocked yet relieved mother and then ran to her father and hugged him and started crying. Her father too had happy tears in his eyes as he pats his daughter's head. They did a family hug which they had to cut short because they were interrupted by ringing of phones which were obviously from their relatives. ( Indian relatives and their obsession of knowing results of every child of the family yk )

Anisha and Aaditya started taking calls while happily announcing their daughter's marks. While Adia ran to her room to give this good news to her biggest supporter, her Bhai.

She video called him which he picked up in 2 second as if he was waiting for her call ( which he was). "Yes Bandariya jaldi bata how was the result." said her brother who was hiding his frwons of worriness from his sister. "Bhai I GOT AIR 98!!!!!" she once again screamed. "WHATTTTT Oh my god I'm so happy for you bandariya." "BHAIIIIII!!!" she whined "Stop calling me bandariya." And the brother- sister duo continued with their bantering.

MEANWHILE

BACK IN RAJASTHAN 

"Check the results. Come on fast. Arey jaldi karo na kya kar rahe ho." said an over anxious Arohi while continously tapping her her brother's back. "Arey ruk ja bhaiii pahle marna band kar." said an annoyed Arav. "Oh sorry" she said while rubbing her hands out of nervousness. His face softened after seeing her this nervous he held her hand and started rubbing it lovingly. "Don't worry Aru it's just an entrance exam koi life ka exam nahi hai. There always is a second chance. Don't be so anxious I know you have worked really hard for this exam and I'm sure your result will also be great." "First time this useless son of mine has said a useful thing." said her dad while trying to break the tension in the room to which he got a smack from his wife on his shoulder and a whine from his younger son.

After hearing such supporting words Arohi did calm down a bit. Arav clicked on the website and then her roll number. And then it happened. "AIR 101" screeched Arohi while jumping like a mad clown. The family were shocked and happy.

"What happened" came a strong and tired voice. YES our male lead is here

"BHAI SA I GOT AIR 101" Arohi screamed while running to her elder brother. All the tiredness of Aryaman flew away after seeing the happy face of his siter. Though he was scared a bit of letting his sister go far from him now due to her college but for now he decided to put all the sad thoughts aside and enjoy the happy moments for now.

Hey guyss I know it's late actually too late. Actually I'm a board student that is one of the reason I don't upload much but I promise to get consistent after 16 March. And yeah do check the characters again as I have changed many names

Please vote and comment if you like the book so far and do give me your suggestions and opinions I'm always open to some new ideas. And yeah please do ignore my mistakes.