Love, Dimitri

A/N: Amazing right?

How I just hop back into your life?

😉

The Boys:

Charlie Finch

- 27

- Deals with insecurities from time to time, both about himself and his relationship.

- He's actually kind of lonely. Especially when Dimitri has to focus on the business and he doesn't find hanging with Daniel that enjoyable.

Dimitri Gields

- 30

- Really loves Charlie and wants to work hard in his dad's business to be able to support him. He makes sure that Charlie loves himself.

- He knows that Charlie feels lonely without him around and he wishes he could spend as much time with him as possible.

Charlie's Pov

I woke up to a stream of sunlight warming my skin, and seeping through my closed eyelids to awaken me.
Upon opening my eyes and having my sense come back to me, the smell of morning breakfast and coffee invaded my nostrils.

I pulled my sleeve down over my fist to rub the grogginess out of my eyes causing my naked shoulder and collar bone to be exposed.

I just lay there staring up at the ceiling afterwards for no real reason. I glance over towards the window to my left and see that the time is 10:16 am.
Dimitri should be getting ready to leave now.

Sighing, I get up because I know that if I don't at least see him today, I'll be in a sour mood all day long.
The sound of my bare feet padding against the wood floor can be heard throughout the house.