Chapter 5

Jake's Pov

Just because I apologised to Oliver, doesn't mean he was out of the woods yet with me. I still didn't trust him. After all of the things I did to him, I wouldn't forgive me if I was him. Therefore, I must get back at him, keep his priorities elsewhere.
He might have Seth fooled but he won't fool me! Not even with that gleeful smile or those hopeful eyes.

~*~

"Mr Baxter, if you would be so kind as to wait for a moment, I'd like to go over your grades."

Shit!

"Oh uh, of course." I nervously walked to his desk. "Mr Baxter, I'm sure you're well aware of why I'm calling upon you. With that being said, I'm sure you're aware of your grade in this class."

"Yes sir." "Well how you plan on making up for this grade?" Thing is, this teacher can be bought.

"Mr Radton, I'm sure we can work something out.." I smiled. He raised an eyebrow at me. "Oh, and what do you propose?" "I..."

Angel.

"Surely it's been too long since you relieved yourself-" He had a horrified look. "Jake! I don't think that-" "Oh not me! I was thinking more of a..certain type of person in mind.

He's your student after all."

"Who is it that you have in mind?" "Oh I don't know..a certain short twink with too big of clothes." It was my turn to raise my eyebrow.

I watched as a grinned spread across his face. "Surely you've heard the rumors as well," I edged on. "I have." "Besides, it's not like I haven't noticed the way you eye his body."

The horrified look made its appearance again. "Don't worry! I won't tell. It'll be our little.. secret. In exchange of course for my grade?"

He cleared his throat. "Ahem, alright then. We have a deal." I grinned viciously. "Excellent!" I turned to walk out but I just couldn't leave without one more taunt.

"Also, you're not the only one who imagined him on his knees. After all, he must be some good if there's all those rumors."

~*~

Oliver's Pov

Seth was acting strange when I left Nate. He practically threw my stuff at me after changing his mind about taking me home.

"What a jerk! He could at least asked if I was gonna be alright by myself!"

I subconsciously kicked a rock on my way home. Sigh, I really need to get ready for my session.

My client sent me photos of what he wanted me in. I for one think that what he has chosen was kinky as shit but I can't do anything about it.

Nate had to go order the stuff as always and as always I was embarrassed. Everyone in the business knows that my stage name is Kitten and that's what I foreplay as.

However, over the years I noticed that it gives them creative incentives like crazy.