𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

The following day passed gracefully, I easily went through the day

The following day passed gracefully, I easily went through the day. The subjects were okay and I understood them well. The teachers were sweet enough to even give me a recap of the previous term's topics that they've taught and some summaries of notes.

Now it's  Wednesday morning. I stare up at the ceiling while laying on my comfy bed. I keep my eyes wide open to wake myself wake up. I hear the sound of the shower in the bathroom assuming it's Nabi. No it's the bogeyman.

I get up and sit on edge of the bed and stare into the nothingness of the laminated floor. I hear the bathroom door open. "Morning!" Nabi greeted cheerfully. Are people this energetic in the morning? I nodded in response too lazy to speak. "You should'nt have stayed up late to binge watch Strangers Things. Now it's hard to wake up." Nabi chuckled. "I had to finish it like episode 7 ended in a—." "Nabi quickly cut me off. "No! Don't you dare spoil."

We were both now walking to the cafeteria to get some breakfast before school starts. I ordered black coffee don't judge I'm very tired and a cinnamon bun. For Nabi she got a smoothie bowl with muslei.

We started chatting about random things like school and how I'm planning to try out for the volleyball team. From a distance I saw Trey coming over to our table with a smile in his face. Damn he really likes her.

"Hey Nabi and Xara, is it okay if I sit with y'all?" I looked back Nabi with a her face already pink. "Yeah, sure." We bother agreed. "Thanks, these pick me girls will not leave me alone, they always find an opportunity to annoy me when I'm alone. They even constantly harass Xavier and Leo so they might sit with us." My eyes widened hearing the name Leo Lord he better not stare at me again.

"No problem you can sit with us whenever you want." Nabi responded. Trey excused himself to go get some food and later came back with Xavier and Leo. As usual all the girls were gawking over them.

Cheesiest Rice they look ten times more prettier up close. Prince Xavier sat next to me and Leo opposite me. Trey sat opposite Nabi who sat next to me.

The awkward silence was so uncomfortable that Trey started the conversation. "So, maybe we should all get to know each other. We'll start with name;surname; favourite sport that you play and you likes and dislikes."

"I'll go first, I'm Trey Sinclair I'm the team captain of the St. Richards High School basketball team and I like anything that has to do with music, my dislikes are pick me girls." This is so awkward. Can the world swallow me up.

"Hi, I'm Nabi Kim I do taekwondo and I like spicy noodles and reading and I dislike Oli London."
Xavier jumped in. "Who the fuck is that?" Zayum he got a sexy British accent.

"You don't know Oli London?Omfg! Everyone hates him. He claims to be a Korean and he tries so hard to look like a Korean." Trey exclaimed. "Isn't that culture appropriation?" Xavier questioned. "It is!" Trey yet again exclaimed. Boi calm the fuck down. "Anyways your turn."

"I'm Prince Xavier Haven you can call me Xavier, I do fencing, I love playing the piano and chess and I dislike tuxedos." Xavier concluded. He must be wearing tuxedos constantly for the face that he hates them. I wonder if he wear the ones with the tail. Hehe.

I noticed everyone looking over to me, realising that it's my turn. "Oh I'm Xara Quin, I play volleyball, I'm actually to go for try outs. I like, I love my dog and I dislike cops."

"Why?" Trey questioned. I looked back a him, expecting him too know why. "If you know you know." He nodded in realisation. "Forgot I was a negro, but hey at least there's a another negro in our friend group that I can FINALLY rap hip hop with n words in them." He beamed. I laughed in response. "Yeah."

"Leo, your turn." We all looked over to Leo as he let out a long sigh. " I'm Leonidas Ember, I don't play sport but I enjoy watching volleyball. I like painting; pottery and sculpting and I dislike toxic people." The funny thing about his response is that he looked at me the whole time like he was only talking to me. Weird.

"We'll I officially declare us all best friends." Trey spoke. We all resumed to eating a had small conversation here and there. The bell soon rang and we said our goodbyes and went back to our classes.

♛♛♛

School ended and I quickly went back to my dorm and changed into my sports gear and saw Nabi soon enter by the door, we both grabbed our sports bags and headed out the door and said our goodbyes. We were heading the same direction....how awkward.

We both laughed at the awkwardness and finally went our separate ways. I saw a double door leading to the volleyball court with a poster printed 'volleyball try outs'. I opened the door being met with court full of girls all looking excited. On my left side I saw a picture of Amaya Jones written 'RIP Gone but not forgotten'.

I quickly went to the changing room and placed my stuff in the locker. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around. I was met with a tall blonde girl with her hands resting on her hips with an attitude on her face. If that attitude of hers is directed to me, I will not hesitate to swing her ass out of this room.

"You're using my locker." I scoffed and folded my arms over my breasts, quite struggling and decide folding them under my breasts. Big boobs problems. " Does it have you're name on it?" She laughed moving to me. We look at each other eye on eye but me being slightly taller than her. Another girl in the locker room called out to me. "The lockers are not reserved to anyone, you can use anyone."

"You're lucky that I don't have practice today because I would drag you out of this locker room and embarrass the shit out you." I chuckled moving closer to her. Are we about to kiss right now? Shut up. "Then drag me bitch."

She rolls eyes her. "I don't start fights, I finish them." She exhaled a shaky breath. I could read her face full of fear. I decided not to waste my time with this girl. I've been to multiple school fights back in Chicago and I've witnessed a lot of them, even cops had to be called. So fighting her would be a walk in the park.

I put my stuff back in the locker and walked past her, pushing her on purpose since she said she doesn't start fights and only finishes them. Let me start one for you. Hey? .......No reaction? Nothing but a bark but no bite. Fan behaviour.