what their favorite shows would be (today)

Neil: One day at a Time
He loves watching a family solve out their problems and love each other a million times more for them. His favorite character is Penelope; and yes he thinks she's a badass.

Todd: Rebelde
He was going through channels one day and stumbled upon reruns of Rebelde. He's secretly really into telenovelas so after that he tries getting into Jane the Virgin since it's in English but still has that dramatic telenovela formula. His favorite character there is Rafael, and has the biggest crush on him in season 3.

Gerard: Heartstopper
Self-explanatory.

Stephen: The Good Place
He thought the concept of this was absolutely captivating. Feels attacked by the ethics slander because he personally really likes Chidi. Immediately figured out what the "plot twist" was. Because...it's Stephen, how could he not?

Charlie: Big Mouth
Because he still laughs at your mom jokes.

Richard: Anne with an E
It's his comfort show. He wouldn't admit it to anyone of course but he finds himself wanting to be a kindred spirit. He loves that Amybeth is a redhead and identifies with the episode where she tries dyeing her hair. He thinks Ruby is coded. He would have loved to see them go to college.

Knox: Never Have I Ever
He just loves it when shit hits the fan. Devi is his spirit animal in a way. #teamben