Chapter 71-80

Chapter 71

    After that, Liu Tuan quickly turned to look at Shen Cong and his wife, and said to them, "There are two of you, so be     prepared. I will definitely not let you leave." Liu Tuan shouted in such a straight voice, and the three of them didn't know how to answer these words for a while.

    On the other hand, Elder Zhao was unwilling.

    "Hey, I said Liu Tuan, what are you keeping them for? You are a chief officer who doesn't engage in scientific research, what's the use of keeping their technical talents by your side?

    Give me the people, our working group is currently in short supply. Such talents. The three of them can play a better role with us."

    "No, no, this is from Beining, I will definitely not give it to you, you can bring me back to the capital... Mr. Zhao, don't fool yourself. I, can I still know? You can't stay in our Beining for too long. I gave you someone, and you take it away. No, no!"

    "If you don't give it to me, I will go to the military headquarters to ask for it!"

    " The headquarters also has to consider the situation below us, and it can't directly rob people."

    ... The

    two of you talk to each other, the more you talk about it, the stronger the smell of gunpowder.

    Shen Cong and the three: "..."

    When we don't exist?

    Why isn't anyone asking what we think?

    Finally, Old Man Gu spoke up.

    He cleared his throat and said, "Well, can I say something?" The

    two people on the opposite side stopped and looked at him together: "Speak!" The

    old man said, "We have handed over that book to us. After the country, I believe that professionals in the country will soon be able to decipher more and more useful things from it.

    Compared with professionals, we know that we can’t even talk about fur.”

    "So, the two of you don't have to fight. I'm quite ashamed that you are fighting so much."

    Having said this, the old man smiled.

    He looked at Mr. Zhao: "Expert Zhao, don't you have to go back to our community for the time being? Let's go back together. While you are still here, if you need any help from us, just mention it! We will do our best. "

    He didn't say anything after that, but everyone present understood it, that is, the old man didn't want to go to the capital.

    "I've given you all the books, you can think about it slowly, why do you want to bring our family?" The

    old man didn't say this, but he made it very clear.

    Zhao Lao looked away from the old man and looked at Shen Cong and Gu Kai respectively, and found that the family had the same idea.

    He couldn't help but sigh deeply in his heart.

    For the three of the Shen family, frankly speaking, Elder Zhao's interest now exceeds that book.

    He always felt that the family must still be hiding some secrets that have not been revealed.

    He is so old, and his curiosity has long since disappeared, let alone the idea of ​​peeking into other people's secrets.