Chapter 91-100

Chapter 91

    Gu Kai's footsteps paused, he shoved Shan Shan in his arms into his father's arms behind him, and went to open the door after crossing Shen Cong.

    But he was pulled by Shen Cong. "Wear a protective suit, the bugs are poisonous!"

    After that, she didn't care how to explain how she knew to the unknowing family tree and Shi Chen, and said loudly: "Don't fight bugs, save people! If the insect bites too much, people will die!"

    Then she put down Tongtong, let go of her husband's hand, and turned around to open the small cabinet where the farm tools were kept at the entrance of the stairs.

    With the cabinet as a cover, she grabbed a stack of disposable raincoats from the space and handed it to everyone.

    After that, he flew into the living room, and took out a pack of sunscreen ice silk mask that could cover the whole head and face under the cover of the house.

    After distributing the masks to everyone, Shen Cong instructed again: "The mouthparts of the insect are poisonous, don't go grab food, save people!" After everyone put on the masks

    , she took a deep breath and quickly pulled Open the gate.

    Because the entire Shen family villa was covered with a net by her. I can feel the fear when I am at home, but because I know the bugs can't get in, I am not so panicked.

    As soon as the door was opened, countless bugs swarmed from the gap.

    Looking at the black insects that suddenly poured in, Shen Xi, who was left at home to take care of the children, couldn't help screaming first, and then Shan Shan cried even more in horror.

    What followed was thumping, screaming, and just listening to the sound, you could feel the fear of several people in the yard.

    But the young couple who came out of the courtyard, as well as Father Shen, Old Man Gu, Shi Chen and the family tree, can't take care of them now.

    In such an instant, they were also surrounded by bugs.

    The black mist-like bugs pounced on them as if they had found fresh prey.

    Even through the clothes, you can feel the force of them rushing to the body, a sting of being repeatedly hit by small objects.

    Although fully armed, there are still naked eyes - exposed.

    So the eyes that only exposed a line immediately became the main target of the insects.

    Even though he immediately lowered his head and covered his eyes, Shen Cong felt the burning pain in the corner of his eyes for the first time.

    She knew that the place must have been bitten by bugs.

    She took out a transparent plastic bag as quickly as possible, took out the breathing port, and shone it on her head, tying the bottom part of her neck tightly, covering her entire head and face inside.

    Then he waved away the bugs and distributed a stack of plastic bags to the family members who were also stung by the bugs.

    Although such a shape is extremely weird, no one cares anymore.

    Everyone imitated Shen Cong's appearance and wrapped their heads, only tearing out a small vent to ensure breathing.

    Then, waving brooms, palm fans, and even mops to the crowded areas of the community.

    Everyone kept Shen Cong's words firmly in mind and didn't fight the bugs.

    As they ran, they shouted loudly at people: "Go back to the house, go back to the house! The insect is poisonous, don't be bitten by it!