Lost and Found

My name is Axel, I am 16,  and I'm not your average teen boy.

What I'm saying is that I like diapers. I don't know why, its just been a thing ever since i was a kid. I have always wanted to wear one, put I'm too much of a scaredy cat to buy my own at the Corner Store. I would if i could go to Walmart, but I'm basically limited to a small shop at the end of a corner. There's only like, 5 people that go there regularly nowadays, and unfortunately, they all work at the same place as my mom. So the Corner Store isn't worth getting diapers at.

And of course, I cant ask because my mom shares everything on Facebook. And I mean EVERYTHING. One time, i told her I was going to hang out with friends, and then right after i leave, she goes to Facebook telling nearby neighbors to watch my behavior. So I cant ask mom.

So i have always kept this desire to myself and always was on the look out for the chance to try diapers. I never got that chance because all the people I know (obviously) don't need them. And somehow even my little cousin who is three has finished potty training both at night and day! How unlucky.

This is where this story begins. I was walking home one day when I biffed it on a small cardboard box. With the way i tripped, it felt like a metal cube. When i turned over to see what it was, on the middle of the sidewalk, there was a label on the top of this box that said "Copy and Paste".

I was intrigued when i see that there was a clear opening on the top, meaning i could see what was inside. I thought since i was almost home and it wouldn't hurt if i took it home, i took it home. About five minutes later, I get home, take the box out of my backpack, and gently put it down on the table. Then, I opened it and saw instructions and a note. I fist picked up the note saying "I have watched you from afar. I know your desire, use this device wisely."

I looked at the note confused. I knew what it meant, the diapers. Maybe this has something to do with it.

I then put the note down and took out the instruction. It read :

 "How to operate in Normal Mode : Push the device onto any object. Then press the blue button to "Copy" It. It uses the IR sensor to understand generally what you want it to copy. Then, move the device off to somewhere other than the object. It will store the copied object in memory until you are ready to paste. When your ready to paste the object, press the green button. It will generate a copy of the previously copied item. Do this as many times as you want until you would like to copy something else. Repeat the process if you wish to do so."

"How to operate in Mind Mode: There is a switch pushed into the side of the device that says  "M Mode". One this switch is flipped, you are ready to operate. You can tell if it is in copy mode if the LED at the top is blinking. Find a piece of paper and write the particular thought you would like to put into someones head. Like "The Copy and Paste device doesn't exist." Then you press the device up to the paper and hit copy. Then, put the device up to a persons body. This person is the person you would like to put the thought in.  Go up to their body, and hit paste. The thought will stick to their head and they will act accordingly. Do this as many times as you like, copying thoughts or pasting. Once you are ready to switch back to normal mode, switch the switch on the side, and the blinking light should stop."

"This is powered by a nuclear diamond battery, and it should never die. However, if this device is about to die, the led at the top will be a solid red.  If you need help with the device, press in a small button on the back that needs a toothpick to press in."

"Hm mm" I said out loud. "So this device can copy and paste things just like a computer, but not just that, but it can can also make people think thoughts? I have so much power."

"What can i do? Become rich by Copy and pasting money? But wait, i need to try it out first."

So i went into my room, thinking of how to try it out. But then, ABDL came into my mind again. I came up with an idea. To test it out, i put a thought into my mind. "I am not potty trained, but i still know how to do it." So i wrote it on a piece of paper, Copied it in mind mode, and pasted it into me.

To my disappointment, nothing happened. I still thought the same, and i still knew what a toilet was. Until i felt a wet warmth in my crotch. I looked down to see wetness running down my crotch. "Oh shit, It works."

Hey guys, I thought of an inventive idea, and turned it into ABDL. I hope this gets popular, because i think this has a lot of potential. I will update as much as i can. Cya.