Experimentation

I clicked the paste button, and the same Minnie Mouse pull-up box fell from where i was holding the remote.

"This is gonna be fun."

I opened the box very carefully, not wanting to ruin my first experience. There they were, 24 pull-ups neatly stacked inside of a box. even though they were girl's ones, I kinda liked the design. A big Minnie mouse head on the front, with pink flowers surrounding it. I noticed on the side of the box that there was a design fade, and when your wet, the Minnie is supposed to fade.

I quickly took the first pull-up from the sides. I went to the bathroom, and put it on. I slid my pants down, and looked at the pull-up. I knew exactly what i was gonna do. I wanted the best experience, so i held the pull-up out for myself, as a parent would to a little toddler girl.  I stepped in, and slid up. I couldn't  describe the feeling, the thick, (but soft) padding in between my legs was extraordinary.

I decided to leave my pull-up exposed and just stay in my room with it on, but before i could do that, i needed to copy something that would work in mind mode. If my mom catches me in a girls pull-up, the is gonna be really angry with me. So, i decided to copy "Axel cannot control his bladder, so he needs pull-ups". So, i just sat in my room for who knows how long, i wasn't keeping track.

Well, to no surprise, my mom barged in. "Axel! What are you doi-" and i hit her with the copier. "Oh Axel baby! Why are you in those clothes?" Then she took me by the hand and i followed. Remember, she thinks I'm around the age of four, so there really isn't anything i can do. Well, i walked out to see everything had changed physically! There was a changing room in the living room, and i got a glimpse into the kitchen before it was out of view. I had a high chair and everything! Maybe mind mode isn't so mental, but also physical.

 She took my clothes off, and then came out with two dresses! I'm not even kidding, she brought out dresses for me. I said "Mom, I'm not a girl, I'm a boy." "Oh silly! Then why are you wearing a girls pull-up?  You're a girl! Nor choose one.". I couldn't fight back, because my mom saw me, as a four year old,  so i just chose one. The one i chose was a little yellow dress, with a floral pattern on it. I was dressed into it, and i was sent my way.

Hey guys! I like the path this took, but if you don't like the end of this chapter, tell me and i will make changes. I would also like ideas for possible events, so if you have an idea, go ahead and tell me!