Chapter 13

Before the story begins I have an announcements to make.

I have come to the decision that this will be a IzuMomoJirou fic going forward, if you don't like it I'm sorry and if you don't want to read on anymore I completely understand.

I do hope that you continue to read on but again I understand if you do not like it.

Also today's my birthday! I might be 23 now but I already feel old thinking about the things I use to watch like Cubix, my dad's DVDs of Captain Scarlet, Medabots and so on.

I hope you all have a wonderful day and it's dangerous to go alone so take this.

—————————————————

Life in U.A. was going great as far as anyone was concerned, yesterday's Hero vs Villain training was still in the minds of 1A. They learned a lot from All Might in that class and an important life lesson, never put a mad Izuku Kayama and Momo Yaoyorozu on the same team if you value your sanity.

Izuku had attempted to apologise to Sero by procuring two tickets to Universal Studios Japan, the tape Quirk user was grateful for the tickets and said that he'd take his girlfriend the next time they had a long break.

"You have a girlfriend?" Kaminari asked in surprise, looking Sero up and down before shaking his head, "No, don't believe it."

"I don't know what to tell you," He shrugged, "I've been dating her for two years now."

"Really? What's her name?" Mina asked, Eri sitting in her lap while the pink skinned girl put her hair in twin pigtails.

"…India…"

"FAKE!" Denki and Mina yelled, drawing laughter from the gathered student with Sero crossing his arms with a huff, saying that his girlfriend was real.

Izuku, Kyouka and Momo chuckled at Sero's misery as the couple cuddled on the couch, Yaoyorozu sitting next to Izuku's left with Kyouka on his right. The purplette's face scrunched up and asked, "Speaking of not believing, I'm surprised to see Mineta's still here."

It was true, when the students woke up the next morning they found Mineta as white as snow and shaking, he kept mumbling something about a machine that Nezu had deep in U.A.'s storage room that only he had access to.

Granted it only took him seeing the 1A girls to snap him out of whatever he was in and continued his perving.

Izuku nodded, "I am surprised as well, I wonder why-?"

"I can answer that!" Nezu said cheerfully as he popped up from between the sofa cushions, the gathered student screamed as he pulled himself out and stood on the coffee table.

"Uncle Nezu!" Eri yelled as she got off Mina's lap to run over and gave her Uncle a hug, Nezu chuckled and returned her hug with a light smile.

"How are you doing, my little mouse?" Nezu chuckled, petting her head before reaching behind his back, "I have something for you."