fin.

This chapter was a long time coming. To be honest, I thought I had written and published it a long time ago, but apparently I had just imagined myself doing that. 

To the people who have submitted requests for chapters since the last time I updated: I'm sorry, but they will not be fulfilled. I hope you will understand. 

Season 7 completely murdered my passion for The 100. I won't include spoilers in case some people haven't finished the show yet, but it felt like a complete disservice to the characters, mostly Bellamy and Clarke. Clarke wasn't herself for the entire season— mostly a pawn being moved around by Jason Rothenberg, doing things she would never do. It was horrible writing. 

Though I will still continue my Raven fanfic, it's on hold now as I struggle to regain at least a little bit of the love I had for this series. It was my favorite show for five whole years, from 2015 to 2020, so the shit storm that was season 7 was devastating. 

I mean, I literally wrote four rants in this book about various topics and characters, and now I just... do not care. It's heartbreaking to think about how dedicated I was to the characters and stuff. That spark, that passion, died in 2020.

The show meant so much to me. It was the closest I've ever felt to a fandom, especially on Tumblr, where the Bellarke Fam was always so supportive of each other and The 100 fandom was popping off. I met so many incredible people through the show (and even had a few of my posts added to a scrapbook that was given to some cast members at a Con) and I will always be grateful for the experience I had. 

I tried to keep this book going after the show ended, but, as you can see, the time gap between published chapters grew wider and wider. I'm not motivated to continue this story at all. I'm not even sure what else I could add given that I don't even read that many fanfics for the show anymore, so I no longer have an idea of what some people are doing wrong and how I can help. 

Thank you for reading this book and I hope it has helped you. Or if you only read it for entertainment purposes, I hope it suited you there. I will still be answering any questions people leave in the comments of this book of course, and my PMs are always open if you need some help. 

This story will now be marked as complete and will remain untouched chapter-wise.

Be well and be kind, 

—Kristyn