ii. new friends

anya walked into the living room where her two best friends were cuddled up onto the long black couch. "i'm kinda excited to hang out with madi and meet the triplets." anya said, flopping down onto the couch. "i spent all of my plane ride and all night last night binging their videos. you guys are right, they're really funny." anya then took a handful of the popcorn the girls had made before cuddling up to them under the blanket.

"i'm glad you're excited. kalia is nervous." raven said, placing a gentle kiss upon kalia's forehead. "can you feel her shaking?" raven said, pulling kalia closer and rubbing her hands gently up and down kalia's back.

"aw lia.. don't be nervous! they're gonna love you." anya started twirling the ends of kalia's hair around the tips of her fingers to calm her down. "and if they don't lia, that's their lost. you're the most beautiful person in this world, and everyone should love you."

kalia just nods before the sound of a knock on the door echos throughout the house. "they're here!" anya says excitedly before getting up and walking to the door, almost laughing when she sees madi and the boys dressed in onesies. they had decided to all wear onesies and have a movie/game night to get to know one another. "hi guys! welcome!" anya opened the door wider and hugged madi before the group of four walked inside.

"heyyyy girl! i'm nick!" nick said to anya before pulling her into a tight hug. nick hugged back tightly and rubbed his back.

"hiiii nick! i'm so happy to meet you!" anya said to nick before pulling away and holding his hand. "we have candies, and old movies, and party challenges!" anya smiled as chris and matt walked in front of her.

"matt." matt said before dapping anya in.

"anya!" anya said with a smile before introducing herself to chris as well.

the group walked into the living room and introduced themselves to kalia and raven before all settling down and settling to eat some snacks and listen to some music. harry styles rang through the speakers before turning to a taylor swift song that both nick and anya knew all too well. ;)

anya and nick lock eyes before both nodding and standing up quickly and taking each others hands. "AND I KNOW ITS LONG GONE AND THAT MAGICS NOT HERE NO MORE. AND I MIGHT BE OKAY BUT IM NOT, FINE AT ALLLLLLLLLLLLL." nick and anya screamed loudly with the loud music and danced around the living room together, everyone watching them and laughing.

chris' eyes were locked on the short girl with brown hair that fell perfectly over her shoulders. the way she bounced around the living room, her hair bouncing along with her as she belted the words out at the top of her lungs. her lips were a pretty salmon color, and her teeth were white. her eyes were a beautiful shade of brown that were usually dark but with the right amount of light were a rich milk chocolate color.

he couldn't help but smile when her and nick stopped to face each other and scream. "AND YOU WERE TOSSIN ME THE CAR KEYS, FUCK THE PATRIARCH." before starting to dance around the room again. matt watched as his brother's eyes stayed glued to anya as she bounced around the room and smirked slyly to himself as the girls bubby energy pulled his brother right in.

when the song was over, nick and anya collapsed dramatically onto the floor holding hands before bursting into a fit of laughter. the laughs escaping the heavy breathing girl made chris smile for a moment before laughing as well. soon it was a ripple of laughs and wheezes that chris happily remembered started with anya. he didn't know much about her, but he already liked so much about what he knew.

but matt pulled the group out of their thoughts with a question. "anyone wanna come with me to get some more snacks and drinks from the market down the street? only six people can go since i only have six seats."