Chapter-24

Currently Soo-ah and Vincenzo where sitting beside each other near the stage. She was sitting while the latter laid his weight on her shoulder smiling like an idiot.

Soo-ah was editing her lyrics for the up coming practice. She have been getting stares from mean girls who were dying be on her spot. And the others who kept saying how cute they looked.

Are they dating?

Omo they look so cute!!

What a slut! Tsk

Shut-up you are just jealous of her!

Who wouldn't!! He is a freaking God!!

Few of the students secretly took a picture of them together and posted it on social media. And they were trending hot couple in the entire Korea!

But the two were un bothered of everything happening around them, they were just enjoying each others company and dozing off.

Soon Bang Pink came towards them and sat with them along with Irene. They saw the picture and bewildered except for Irene who was diss-appointed.

But she gave Soo-ah a faint smile and shrugged it off, while the boy didn't even moved an inch.
They sat in comfortable silence and did there work.

Jin and Jisso along with Irene were discussing about there class and notes, Namjoon being the brainy on e sat between the maknae's making sure they complete there notes and Jennie and Rose where using there phones. Meanwhile Hobi and Suga where looking at Soo-ah and Vincenzo.

'They look more like couples then friends, not just because the way they behave but also because the way they look at each other. Soo-ah's eyes shine even at the mention of him and on the other hand this jerk looks at her like she is the only one around! But if they love each other then why did the girls said that she have a crush on Eunwoo! Gosh this is confusing and dangerous for my tiny brain' Hope thought.

Vincenzo woke up due to his phone's ringing, he groaned and picked up his phone and answered the call without opening his eyes.

Soo-ah smiled at his actions which didn't go unnoticed the twins.

Vincenzo-"What do you want?" he said coldly.

'Is this man bipolar?' Hope thought.

Vincenzo-"What!!?" He said shocked now fully awake. Soo-ah stopped her and looked at him worriedly.

Vincenzo-"Thanks for the info and take it down as soon as possible"

After he hung up he looked at Soo-ah who was looking at him.

Vincenzo-"Hey Jagi!" he grinned. Soo-ah choked on nothing.

Taehyung-"Yaah!! What the hell!!" he shouted

While the others were in cultural shock even Soo-ah. Her mouth was lightly opened and she blinked her eyes trying to get rid of butterflies that he gave. She kept looking at him and a tint of of blush came on her face.

Vincenzo turned to her and they had there moment looking at each others eyes filled with pure love but they couldn't read it.

Hope-"I didn't mean to disturb your moment but is she really pregnant?" he asked. Suga face palmed himself and Irene was more than shocked she was angry. She stood up and left angrily.

Suga-"Shut up you idiot!" he said and rolled his eyes.

Soo-ah-"W-what is wrong with you? W-what a-are you saying" she said all flustered but the other just chuckled and took out his phone.

Vincenzo-"I'm just saying what the others are talking about" he said innocently and showed the news. Soo-ah's eyes went wide, she gasped.

Soo-ah-"What the hell!" she whispered.

Namjoon-"Are you talking about the recent news of you guys dating?" he said.

Jisso-"Well then you guys are updated too late, nearly the entire world has seen it"

Soo-ah sighed, she didn't care about anyone and neither did it affect her but only thing that roamed around her head was-"What if dad got to know about this!?"

As if Vincenzo read her mind, he gave her a light squeeze and reassured her.

Girl1-"Soo-ah you can have the stage" she said and walked away. 

I stood up and walked towards the guitar checking it.

"I see forever in your eyes"

She sang it beautifully while looking at Joong Ki who kept a small smile in his face and eyes full of adoration. 

Suga was sure that these two definetly had something between them and talking about Eunwoo he was sure that Soo-ah doesn't love him.

Time Skip-

The siblings entered the living to be greeted with a very cheerful Shin and maids who keep chuckling while looking at Soo-ah.

Shin-"Unnie! I saw your pic with the oppa who came home that day" she squealed and you chuckled at her cuteness.

Soo-ah-"Shin get ready okay?" 

Shin-"Why?"

Soo-ah-"Coz we are going shopping baby" you smiled but quickly put on your cold face.

Jennie-"I'll be coming too. I want the new Channel bag" she grinned.

Black pink-"Us too" You nodded your head and walked towards your room.

The girls sat in the car and rove away. Soo-ah was driving the car and Jisso sat on the passenger seat with Shin in her arms who kept wiggling in excitement and the other three at the back seat.

"It's gonna be a long day"