Chapter-56

Dongwook and Soo-ah entered the living room where everyone else was present, including Vincenzo and Ji Hoon.

Soo-ah's cheek turned slight pink as she made an eye-contact with Vincenzo, she looked away in an instant and he smirked to himself looking at her with a proud smile on his face

Soo-ah's cheek turned slight pink as she made an eye-contact with Vincenzo, she looked away in an instant and he smirked to himself looking at her with a proud smile on his face. But as soon as his stare went to the other man behind her, Dongwook. He was met with a sharp glare, he snickered to him. Dongwook rolled his eyes and said-"We have something to say. Since, we are working on our new branch out of Korea we have to leave for a while just to set everything. So, we were thinking that Shin should come with us to the states." The siblings looked at him with shocked expressions. "But dad, you two will be busy with the arrangements and work then who will take care of Shin?" Jin asked. "No Jin, I won't be working that time coz I need a break. That's why we are taking Shin with us." Mrs. Kim said. Shin was tearing up by now, Soo-ah sighed and scooted her and walked towards the garden area leaving Suga and the couple to deal with the siblings interrogation. Vincenzo followed her quietly and Ji Hoon stood there professionally. 

Shin was sobbing as she wrapped her hands around Soo-ah's neck snuggling closer to her

Shin was sobbing as she wrapped her hands around Soo-ah's neck snuggling closer to her. The older gently patted her younger's head and said-"Shin, do you trust me?" Shin nodded her head. "Can you please do as dad say? I promise sweetheart once I complete my work, I will bring you back myself." Soo-ah said softly. Shin broke the hug and looked at Soo-ah with a soft smile and said-"Okay Unnie! Sarangheyo" Shin hugged her tightly. Soo-ah smiled brightly and hugged her back. The two stayed that way when she heard soft snores, she looked at Shin to see her asleep in her arms.

She smiled and patted her back softly when two hands sneaked around her waist startling her. She sighed in relief when she saw it was Vincenzo, her cheeks turned red and she stuterred-"W-what are your doing?" Vincenzo smiled and said-"Hugging my girlfriend." Her cheeks turned crimson red and he chuckled while saying-"You look cute when you blush." She only blushed deeper at his comments, "Okay-y stop, we have work." Vincenzo groaned and said-"This work won't let me make my family." Soo-ah looked at him wide eyes. She scoffed and said-"Ten feet of distance if you keep talking like that." Vincenzo smirked and said-"What? Don't tell me you haven't thought about it." Soo-ah groaned and said-"Please stop Vincenzo" He chuckled and said-"Okay-okay, put her to bed and let's have dinner." he kissed her forehead and walked away. Soo-ah felt her heart stop for a second, she touched the spot were he kissed her. She stood there frozen for few minutes and then gave a small smile.

She walked towards her room and put her to bed, she walked back towards the dining room to be met with everyone.

 She sat down next to Vincenzo and greeted everyone. They were having dinner like usual when Vincenzo slipped more food into her plate, this was normal for them as he do this every time. "Soo-ah when are we going to leave?" Mrs. Kim asked. "Day after tomorrow Mrs. Kim, the lockdown is till tomorrow so you guys can leave after that." She said. "Is she alright?" Jimin asked, Soo-ah gave him a small smile and nodded, "It won't be long, a year or two for the most." she said, Jimin felt relieved but Mr. Kim stopped eating and looked at her but she didn't instead he locked eyes with an equally shocked Vincenzo. "Soo-ah, do you think it will be enough?" he whispered. She looked at him for a moment and said-"If not, then he will find a way to kill us." she said nonchantly. Vincenzo rolled his eyes and said-"Not un till we get married." All though the others weren't able to listen but Soo-ah face turned red but she held her composure. Her cheeks were bright red, she glared at him in response.