Wattpad Original
There are 6 more free parts

【45】Aftermath

By the time I reached the living area of the house, I still wasn't ready to face Yuko. My interaction with Ulrik had turned me into a trembling mess, thin-skinned and irritable. I couldn't believe this man and his mood swings. And I was pissed at myself for letting go and giving in, despite promising to myself a week ago that I wouldn't.

So, with hurried steps, I crossed the living room space and hurried my pace as I got closer to the kitchen. Yuko noticed me, and when she offered me one of her sweet smiles, I forced one on my face.

"I'll be right back, Yuko. I need to fetch something in my room first," I lied, averting my eyes right after.

A few seconds later, I was alone in my room, leaning against the closed door, doing my best to sort my tumultuous emotions. It didn't help that my body hadn't gotten the memo yet. I was still terribly aroused, my heart was beating madly under my ribs, and my intimacy was craving what Ulrik had so vividly promised, begging for satisfaction.

My eyes were lost somewhere on the windows opposite me, staring a hundred miles into nothingness. Had all of this really happened? Ulrik and I had really kissed? Nearly had sex, even, on the floor of the reserve?

It had. It truly and undeniably had.

And then he'd rejected me like it was nothing.

Oh, God... How was I supposed to face him after this? I'd just asked him if I could stay longer and he'd accepted, which only made things worse. Although, I supposed he wasn't looking forward to more interactions with me anymore. Not when he'd been so cruel and cold.

Remembering that dinner was about to be served, and refusing to give Yuko any suspicions, I headed to the bathroom. There, I splashed some water over my face, and then soaped it everywhere with foamy hands, to clean every surface he'd dropped kisses on. Remnants of him didn't deserve to be on me.

A halt on the toilet informed me that I needed an underwear change as well, leaving me stunned to see just how insanely wet I'd gotten. The drenched lace only confirmed what I already knew. I'd never been this aroused before. Never in my life had I desired a man like I desired him, and those few minutes of mindless bliss had brought me more satisfaction and pleasure than some sexual encounters I'd had with other men.

At least, until the moment it had gone to shit; the moment he'd ruined everything, leaving me humiliated and ashamed.

All in all, I spent less than five minutes in my room, regaining my composure and ridding myself of his touch on me. I needed that to face dinner with him.

When I returned to the living area, Yuko was just done setting everything on the table. She was the only one there, and I hated how my eyes scanned the room in search of Ulrik. I desperately wanted to act unfazed and unbothered, but it was above my strength. He'd messed me up once more, and I would need time to heal from this new blow.

As I reached the table, I noticed there were only two plates set up. At the prospect of being alone with him, I considered pretending that I wasn't feeling well, and then asking for a tray so I could eat in my room. But it was the cowardly way, and it would mean showing Ulrik just how affected I was.

I was pulling on my chair when he made his entrance. After the briefest contact with our eyes, I ripped my gaze from his and focused on getting seated. The sooner we were done with this dinner, the faster I'd be away from him.

Without a word, I sat down, staring at the food before me rather than him. When his powerful hands gripped the upper corners of the back of his chair, my eyes darted to them. These hands had been all over me moments ago, fondling, squeezing, and caressing...

"I'm afraid I just got an email I'll need to handle as quickly as I can," he declared, addressing the room as a whole, not me in particular. "I'll have my dinner in my office, if you don't mind, Yuko."