Lucky Lu

Chapter 1

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

In the current day and age, where everyone has cybernetics, where crime is no stranger, where the poor only struggle, and where the rich live carefree, is the shit show of a world I call home. Living in night city, just like any other city nowadays where the streets are long ass gutters, those are the streets I roam day in and day out just to live another day. There are a few ways to live in this world. I have my own way to live, a few mottos I like to live by, one of them being 'As long as you still feel pain, You're still human'. That saying helps me keep sane in this cruel world.

It's almost noon in night city, I'm in the drivers seat of my 55' Quadra Type-66 Javelina with a silver finish, it's manual too, surprising that we use cars with transmissions still. I was doing some work for Padre, aka Sebastian Ibarra, a fixer and former priest of the Valentinos, one of the biggest gangs in Heywood. Had a job for me after the Valentinos caught some members of the 6th street gang trying to make stay in their turf. Instead of starting a district wide war, I'm being sent to deal with the problem. I'm cool with it, I respect the Valentinos, not so much 6th street, it's filled with nothing but arrogant pricks with irons shoved too far up there asses.

Outfit

55' Quadra Type-66 Javelina, finish is modded

As I neared my destination, I get a text message reading "Drinks at the Afterlife?"

I replied "Time?"

"8"

I answer "Will be there"

I go down a couple more streets then stopped my car as I saw a van and a couple cars and 6th street goons. There was a large mural of the Santa Madre on the street by the goons and a few of them were defacing the mural with spray paint.

"Time to get shit done" I say.

I checked my Overture model revolver, making sure it was full then pulled out my Carnage model shotgun from a holster attracted to the inner foot space by the gas pedal. Etched into the side of the shotgun was the name 'Lucky Lu'. I didn't name it, it was a gift. I get out of the car and pumped the forestock, loading a shell in. As I walked towards the 6th street gang members, I scanned the area, taking note of the number of goons.