How You Can Help

How you can help us!

1) Give glory to God
Giving God all the glory is the primary way you can help support, us. Everything God gives us as, gifts, talents etc is all for His glory alone. When you glorify God, thank Him for those words given and for the advice shared, God is pleased. Our desire is that God is pleased with She Flourishes. We want God to be happy with the work we are doing. God is happy when His name is glorified, celebrated and exalted.

2) Share Flourish

If this ministry has impacted you, helped you etc please share. When you share Flourish with friends, family, people you know etc it helps further God's work. You are sharing the blessing so others can receive help and growth. When you share Flourish, know that it's something very great you're doing and it makes me happy. It makes me happy to serve more and more people in this world and for God's words to be read by many.

3) Be active and engage

When you post comments, and replies and are active it brings so much joy. When you comment and share your thoughts it keeps the ministry alive. The ministry doesn't have life when there is no engagement from you. Don't keep your thoughts to yourself. At times your comments motivate me to keep sharing and helping even more. Your words goes straight to my heart and your replies, questions, and reaching out are what brings me joy

4) Seek Help

The more you seek us whenever you need help the most we get to exercise our gifts and serve God. Serving you is serving God which is a privilege. If you struggling, need a sister to talk to etc don't hesitate to reach out. Praying for you, guiding you, giving advice, and listening are things that aren't a burden but an honour.

5) Pray for us!

Your prayers go a long way. One of the biggest ways you can support us is through prayer. Pray God keeps us faithful, uses us, protects us, guides us etc. Your prayers are the fuel we need to keep moving in the right direction and honour God. Don't neglect the power of your prayers. Flourish growing isn't just our hard work but a result of grace and the cries of God's people. God uses us because He wants to help us. He desires to see your lives change that's why He uses us. When you pray that God uses us to help you and others then God overflows His grace upon us to remain on the right path.

---
Tomorrow is our birthday! We haven't received a lot of pms with questions. If you have a question you like us to answer please pm us. For more info check yesterday's post.

-etyy