So what is this community?

Based

Based.
She Flourishes Ministries is a community and ministry based on God's word and truth.

Our Vision
To see the young girls and women flourish in who God has called them to be and what He has called them to do. That young women of this generation might grow in boldness, the Word, wisdom and understanding and be an example to all around them. That they might become unshakeable women of God with a solid foundation of truth in their identifies in Christ. That they have deep roots that remain stable as they continue to grow spiritually. Young women who have a deep hunger and thirst for more of God. That God will transform these women to be fertile soils who are planted in Christ and bear good fruit wherever they go.

Her beauty shines when you witness her spirit. Demons tremble when they see someone they saw on the earth as she becomes more like her saviour and King. Her wisdom is from the Lord and each step she takes is ordered by Him. She surrenders all in God's hands and His grace strength es her gifts. Her smile is warm and her love for others is filled with selflessness. She is Humble and diligent, hardworking and strong. She is a young woman of God. You can spot her like gold next to coal and lime flowers next to weeds but the impact of her presence is an anointing oil pouring on her head. The anointing drips from her shoulders to her legs and the overflow reaches the ground and those walking around her are touched and the same flows upon their lives. She's a woman of influence. She's a woman of God. An unshakeable woman. A woman God calls His. She knows Her identity.

Goal
Through encouragement, teaching, guidance, advice, challenges and support Flourish desires to see young women grow into the women they were created to be. That they may be flames of fire, set-apart, discerning and Flourishing women in this generation. We pray that young women will grow to have a strong biblical foundation that can prepare them to Flourish into the women of God they are.

Psalm 92:13-14 (NKJV)
13 Those who are planted in the house of the Lord
Shall flourish in the courts of our God.
14 They shall still bear fruit in old age;
They shall be fresh and flourishing,

Started
This ministry was created by our Founder Eternela Bitumba Eternela 4 December 2019 on Wattpad.

Also on
Instagram: sheflourishesminstries
Pinterest: SheFlourishesMinistries
Blog: SheFlourishesMinistries.com

Thank you all for your consistent love and support.

We give God all Glory because He desired to use broken people and empty vessels to do things we could never do on our own. God's wisdom, God's power, God glory and God's beauty is so evident and without Him, our words are without substance, our efforts vain, our work without void and all our service would be nothing without Him.

We praise God for He desired to help His people back to Him❤️

~etty