M🔞

After the taking their vows taekook had a couples dance and had their dinner with lots of laughs.....

Minho then went to tae's house as taekook were going to kook's house....kook asked him to come with them but he clearly declined as he didn't wanted to hear them and feel single......

Hearing this tae blushed and kook was a little embarrassed....they both sat in car driving to kook's house where tae is going for the first time.....

Both were silent whole way as one was busy gazing his bear intensely and other was too shy to even say a single word....

They both stepped out of the car and walked towards the huge mansion which made tae amazed.....kook chuckled at tae's amazed face and unlocked the door.....

Tae looked around the living room which was looking classy two huge couches and two single couches there was a small glass table in middle a d a huge 52 inch television set in the wall.....

He was so busy in looking around that he didn't noticed the stare he was getting from his husband.....kook was leaning against the door after locking it.....he was looking at tae with a smirk on his face waiting to get the attention from his husband.....

When he understood tae is too busy in admiring the house he slowly walked towards him lifting him in bridal style making tae shrink .....he immediately circled his arms around kook's neck who started to walk carrying tae.....

"What was that...."tae asked looking at him....

"What...you wasn't giving me attention"kook asked looking at him with intense eyes which made tae to feel Shriver all over his body ....

"But I was just admiring the house"tae said with a pout playing with kook's button with his one hand other still wrapped around other's neck...

"Uh huh..... admiring the house later.....let me admire you right now"kook said and pushed the room's door with he leg entering inside and kicking the door to close it back.....

He throwed tae on bed which made him bounce a little.....abd before he can say something he felt soft lips on his pink ones....

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD SKIP IF YOUR UNCOMFORTABLE......

Kook was moving his lips so fiercely on other that it was getting difficult for tae to match the speed.....kook chewed tae's bottom lips and sucked it harshly make tae to pull kook's hair ....

After kissing him for good 5 minutes...kook left those red swallon lips and tae took a sharp breath when he felt the wet kisses on his jaw....kook sucked younger's jaw trailing his lips smoothly from his jaw to his neck..... giving open mouth kisses on the neck sucking them.....his hand were roaming on tae's curves...he wasn't liking the way the shirt was stopping him to touch that soft skin....so he leaned back and started to unbutton tae's shirt.....

He threw the shirt in the corner of room and licked his lips seeing his bear's upper body....he traced his index finger from tae's collar bones to his chest till the end of stomach.....tae was blushy madly seeing kook staring at him like that.....

And than he shut his eyes tightly when kook placed his hands on his member(tae isn't a femboy in this story).......kook's smirked darkly and hovered over other sucking his neck and than going towards collar bones.....

Tae was a moaning mess under his dear husband who was busy marking his bear ......tae moaned loudly when kook pulled his nipples by his teeths....kook trailed his lips to tae's tummy and when he sucked other's tummy tae giggled loudly making kook to chuckle....he stood on his knees on bed and unbuttoned his own shirt and than removed his pants along.....

Younger stared at his husband totally naked body with wide eyes....his eyes trailing from other hard chest to his abs going down and his breath hitched seeing the hard member....he looked at kook who shrugged his shoulder....

He again sat on the bed on his knees and held tae's pants edge asking the permission...and tae nodded his head with shy smile.....

Kook swiftly removed other's pant along with the boxers and his eyes became dark seeing his bear's naked body ......

He hovered over younger and pecked tae's forehead....his pecked tae's cheeks nuzzling his nose in tae's cheeks....and on the other side he put his one finger in other hole making younger gasp loudly....

Kook started to kiss on his neck to distract him....he pulled his one finger in and out for some moments and than entered his second finger .....two became three and finally he pulled them out when he knew other was ready to take him ......

A small whine left tae's mouth which made kook to chuckle....he leaned and attached their lips for a passionat kiss and placed his member Infront of other hole ..... pushing it all in one go making tae to moan in kiss which was swallowed by kook.....

After getting some taps on his shoulder kook took the member out letting the tip in and again slammed in.....after some slow thrust he leaned back and started to thrust fast and hard making tae to curl his toes in pleasure.....

The room was filled with moans groan skin slapping sound and bed creaking sound....after some strong thrust both were almost at their climax and came together saying I love you too each other.....

Kook fell on tae taking some deep breaths as he was panting heavily....tae stroked his hair loving and they both slept like that as both were too tired.....tae was laying under kook.... kook's head was placed on tae's chest and he was still inside other...... before sleeping kook made sure they both were covered with duvets .....

------------------------------------------------------------

To be continue....

Tell me how it was....

Do vote.....

Thanks for reading....

Sorry for so late and short chapter but my head is paining badly from afternoon....but don't worry you are getting another smut in next chapter.....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss.....

Author