Introduction

Hello, thank you for deciding to join me on the journey of Top Gun: Phantom. Please fasten your seatbelts because this is when everything changes.

I don't know anything about engineering, physics, planes, etc. Google was my best friend in this story. I may be able to tell you the first 10 elements on the periodic table, but I wouldn't have a clue about Uranium-235.

Everything belongs to the rightful creators except for the plots and characters I made up.

This is gonna be based in 2024 and I'm basing Top Gun 2 to happen in 2018 (the year they filmed.) This will make the storyline make more sense.

This is only my first draft and my second time writing a book so please be patient with me. I will more likely be writing a second draft in the near future.

Enough talking, time to start playing the Top Gun Anthem in 3... 2.. 1...

On March 3, 1969 the United States Navy established an elite school for the top one percent of its pilots. Its purpose was to teach the last art of aerial combat and to ensure that the handful of men and women who graduated were the best fighter pilots in the world.

They succeeded

Today, the Navy calls it the Fighter Weapons School.

The Flyers call it:

TOP GUN