37: 'Emergency hospital visits...'

I grimace as the burning feeling in my lower region reignites, I don't think I've been able to pass any urine peacefully for the last three days and it was past my limit. It was making me feel beyond ill.

I slowly lift my head of Rocky's chest and subtly try to observe him sleeping, not in a creepy way more like in a way that you would go to a museum to stare at the art. Because that's exactly what he is art.

Fuck, I think he's even more beautiful than that.

My eyes widen slightly when his charge hand gently places me back on his chest, 'Sunshine, it's too early for you to be creepy.'

My cheeks burn brightly, 'I wasn't...being creepy.'

'You where staring.'

I shrug, 'You have a pretty face, sue me.'

A small smirk tugs on the corner of his lips as he peels his eyes open, 'You have a pretty face too.'

My stomach squeezes tightly as butterflies begin to swam around, a giant grin forms on my face before I attack his face with light pepper kiss, 'You've just made me morning! Actually you've just made my entire day!'

He laughs softly as he begins to stroke my hair, 'Happy to hear it.'

'I wish I didn't have to go to school.'

'I wish I didn't have to go to work.'

'At least you get paid.'

'That's an excellent point, sucks to be you.'

My eyebrows knit together as a harsh pain collides with my stomach causing a small whimper to escape from my lips, sweat begins to pour down my body as I feel it flush hotly.

'Scarlett?'

I grit my teeth as I wave my hand dismissively, 'I'm fine.'

'You don't fucking look fine.'

'I think I've got a water infection, I'll get it checked out later today.'

He frowns deeply as his eyes stare at me with nothing but concern, 'Promise?'

'W-What?'

'Promise me that you'll get it checked out.'

I nod slowly as I lean forward and press a kiss against his forehead, 'I promise, don't worry about me.'

'Fucking hell, I wish that I didn't have to worry about you. You are constantly playing on my mind at all points in the day.'

'I'm sorry, I don't want to make you feel this way.'

He rolls his eyes softly, 'No don't apologise, it just means that I...care about you.'

I gasp dramatically as I place a hand against my chest, 'Oh my goodness, is the world ending? Are pigs flying? Did you just admit that you care about me.'

Rocky rolls his eyes once against before he pulls me more onto him, so I'm straddling him, he presses his lips firmly against my mouth, 'You talk too much.'

I cradle his face breathlessly as his eyes bore into mine, 'But you love that about me, don't you?'

His breath hitches as his hand reach out to touch mine, '...No.'

'You do.'

...

I trudge down the hallway with my hand firmly placed upon my growing baby bump, I'm starting to get concerned about when I'm no longer going to be able to see my feet. I like looking at my shoes.