Chapter 3

I woke up early enough to make everyone breakfast, give or take around 8 o'clock. I put my hair up and headed over to the kitchen. Now, your probably wondering about last night when I had figured out the asshole of a doctor himself was inside my house...

What ended up happening was—

"Trafalgar/[L/n]-ya?!" We said while looking at each other. "You invited him to my house?"-"You forced me over here of all places?" Shachi and Penguin both look guilty with big smiles on their faces. "We thought that maybe..You guys could use this." My eye twitched in irritation. "Yeah! Y'know, since you guys are always aiming for each others heads.."

Me and law looked like we wanted to punch them. But, I didn't want to be the asshole in this situation...as much as I wanted to be. "I won't let this slide next time, understand?." Big smiles spark on their faces while I chugged the rest of my drink and then making a 'holy hell this burns' face.

I clean my glass and dried it, putting it back away. "Just don't make a damn mess..." and like that their conversation continues, and I head over to the deck outside after grabbing a coat.

Now like I said before, i don't smoke much...Only when im under stress. And currently at this moment, I needed it. I opened a small box on the decks table and grabbed a cigarette. I lean against the supports and lay my head back, taking a big drag and exhaling the smoke that danced around in my lungs.

I heard the door open behind me and hear footsteps stop besides me. "I would've expected better from you.. Smoking now?" I shoot the black haired man a glare and blow smoke towards him. "What do you want? Except to ultimately plan my funeral?" He frowned a little more than usual and held his hand out. I raised an eyebrow toward his hand then back to his face.

He squinted his eyes in annoyance. "Let's stop whatever this is. We're acting like children..." I looked at him a little longer and ultimately looked back at out actions. And indeed..We are acting like children. "Well, if you weren't being a dickhead all of the time I wouldn't have a problem..." I say grabbing his hand. "And if you didn't act like a brat, neither would I." I chuckle at his response and we shake each others hand. "So..Will you at least try to act like you not better than me?" I question while looking at the stars. "Hm...Only time will tell." I shake my head. "Asshole.."

Now it was just us two looking out to the stars and by now, my cigarette was definitely crushed on the ground. I look towards Trafalgar and get a good look at his face. In fact..He wasn't so bad looking. He kept his face clean, apart from his gotee. His black messy hair complemented his facial structure, and the tattoos on his hands making them more defined.

His body looked toned under all those clothes..'What the fuck am I thinking?..' I question myself. And when I lift my eyes back up, they are met with the man I'm staring down himself.

Those golden/grey eyes that seem so tired, and so...Defeated? "[L/n]-ya..." I look away and stretch. "Just call me [Y/n].. We're not at work." He nodded his head. "Law." I raise my eyebrow. "Call me Law." I give him the smallest smile and head back inside, soon heading to bed.

So..That's what basically happened. I wasn't really expecting it..But in a way, I'm kinda glad-

I put on a apron and started to cook the classic eggs, bacon, sausage, and pancakes. And slowly one by one, the boys started to wake up. "Mornin-yoi.." A tired Marco says while helping me cook. "It's all good I can do it-" I said, but he just ignored me and kept helping.

Next was the duo, and they simply fell back asleep when their heads and body's hit the table. "Idiots.." I said while smiling. And last but not least, Law. He walked in looking even more tired than the other three. We made eye contact to which I quickly looked away back to cooking. 'Wait..Why did I..?'