Chapter 14

Soon, the laughs turned into drunken giggles, the bright sky turned into a moonlit one, and the crickets did their job by adding a soft hum of sound in the background.

One by one, people started to leave. You and Law gave waves and words of goodbyes as they filed out. Until finally, there was silence. You sighed as you started to pick up the bottles that laid haphazardly on the counters, tables, and floors.

Though soon, arms wrapped around your waist from behind your body and a soft kiss was planted on your neck. "Did you like your surprise?" He said in a hushed, and lust laced voice. You giggled as you turned to face him, wrapping your arms around his neck and giving him a chase kiss. "I loved it." He smiled and picked you up while spinning you, making you laugh and pushing him away to let you down. "Don't worry about the mess, I got it-" he said with a soft smile. You shook your head to protest, but he cut off your thoughts with a kiss. "I promise I got it.. Though, I'm still waiting for you to repay me." He said with a husky voice.

Your eyes widened as you had totally forgotten about it for a minute. Though, that was replaced with a sly smirk of your own as you grabbed his shirt and lead him to the bedroom.

He chuckled as you pushed his to sit on the edge of the bed. He lifted his hands to rest gently on your hips as you laid your hands on his shoulders. You softly swayed your hips as you kissed him, fighting for dominance.

Though, a look of concern washed his face as you pulled away, it was soon overtaken with a look of lust as you pulled your clothes off slowly one by one.

Your smooth skin with some spots covered in ink, now stood barley covered by the lingerie in front of him. You could see his fist tighten together as his breath hitched, and his neck and ears grew slowly red. "[Y/n]." He said in a Husky voice while bringing his eyes up to yours after he slowly scanned your body. "Hm?" You hummed as you sat back down on his lap, straddling him. "Your playing a dangerous game." He whispered deeply in your ear.

Shivers ran down your spine when his hands roamed your body. "Tell me, what's the occasion?" He said just before planting a light nip towards your neck. "Hmm.. Don't know to be honest." You said with a light hitch as he leads his hands to your woman parts.

He softly caressed your breast, and you had totally forgot you were supposed to be in charge.

Finally realizing, you snapped out of the trance and took over as you pushed him down on the bed. He looked quite surprised as you sat on his waist as he looked up at you.

You could feel his hard on pressing against your ass, making you bite the inside on your cheek when you starts to grind against him.

You lean in and start to kiss his neck, your hands roaming under his shirt, feeling along his abs, enjoying everything.

You coax his shirt off and start to unbuckle his pants. "[Y/n]-ya.." He whispered while leaning his head back. "Yes?" You whispered in his ear, slowly but surly trying to now grab the object that was under the pillow he was on. "Your really-" a soft giggle made its way from your throat to his ears. Though, his eyes snapped open when you finally grabbed the cuffs and put them around his wrist and bed frame.
"[Y/n]-ya!" His face was flushed.

You leaned back up to look down at him, his flustered wobbly face very different than the stoic, scary face he usually wears.

A sly smirk dressed your face when you grabbed his chin. "I could get used to this." He tried to look away, but you connected your lips to his. "Let me take care of you.." You whispered. "And you?" He asked. You simply shook your head and whispered, "all i have to do is be with you, or think of you and I'll be fine." You say while starting to touch yourself, so he gets the idea.

He finally nodded and Your took care of his lips, while your hand found his bulge. He sharply inhaled from the touch, causing you to have access to his mouth.

You pulled the pants down, then slowly the boxers. He was completely nude to you.. and you loved it.

The kisses you gave him were now trailing to his neck, chest, v-line, then his shaft. His lust filled eyes watched as you sucked on the tip like a sucker. But when you suddenly took his as much as you could, he leaned his head back and exhaled. You slowly bobbed you head up and down, watching face contort from nervous to pleasure, but then irritated. "[Y/n]-ya, take these off of me-" he groaned out. You smiled and made eyes contact with his and licked from base to tip.

He was trying to get of the cuffs to touch you, feel you, make you squirm under him. No, today it was your turn.

You rubbed your clothed womanhood against his shaft, the friction causing you to let out a small moan. He tightened his fist and grounded his teeth.

Your stopped and he looked at you. Your hands lead up to take the lingerie off. His eyes sparkled when your now nude body was on top of his.

You started to move once again, the friction even better now. Then suddenly you dipped the tip in, and stoped. "What's the magic word?" You taunted. He looked irritated that you were using his game against him. "[Y/n]-ya." You shook your head and clicked your tongue. "Wrong." He sighed and bucked his hips up into you, his dick slamming into you and you moaning out in pleasure. "Please [Y/n]-ya." He said the answer, making you moan once again as he moved his hips.

You grinded your hips against his, watching his face contort in pleasure. You leaned down and whispered sweet nothing in his ear, his fist tightening against themselves."Take theses off-" but you didn't listen as you started to bounce, and your hands roaming him body. You could feel his muscles tighten, his breathy moans, his bobbing Adam's apple, and the squirming to take control. You loved this.

You started to feel a knot form, threatening to break. "Shit-" you leaned your head back, trying to go faster. You could feel and see he was just as close as you were. Until finally he came, with you soon after.

You collapsed on top of him, trying to catch your breath. "That..was amazing." He quietly said. "So you did like it?" You said tauntingly while pulling him out and unlocking the cuffs. He shook his head and threw the handcuffs across the room following with wrapping his arms around you. You smiled against his chest and sighed.

Soon though, you both cleaned up and went back to lay down each others arms, enjoying the silence within each other's presence.