Chapter 6

Bryson Nhlakanipho Khumalo

I watch her completely taken by her beauty. What a gem. She continues to sway her curvaceous hips to the rhythm of the song and I watch her in awe ,completely mesmerised by her innocence, yet there's this sensuality that keeps drawing me in. She is so completely lost in her own world that she doesn't even realise how people are watching her.

I swiftly make my way to her, watching her intently. I get to her and place my hands on her waist. She turns around and I catch a glimpse of those beautiful eyes and I'm completely and utterly taken by her. I've never come across such beauty before in my life.

Before she gets a chance to react I place her hand on my shoulder blade and start moving with her to the song. She obliges and dances with me while staring deeply in my eyes. I get lost in the music and pull her impossibly closer to me by her waist and get lost in her sweet scent as we continue swaying to the music.

The music stops playing momentarily and the next one starts playing.

I chuckle, how fitting.

I gently pull us apart and lift our right hands up, with my left hand fixed on her bare back, she shivers to my touch. Good. I pull her a bit closer ,to my satisfaction and feel her breasts against my chest and curse under my breathe. Damn woman.

We continue to slowly ballroom dance to the music. As we're dancing in sink, I gently let go of her right hand and she twirls outwards then back inwards to me with her back against my chest as we continue slowly dancing to the music in that position.
She sways here hips side to side with so much passion and dare I say love, and sways her ass on my crotch and I instinctively move with her as if we practiced this. I twirl outwards and stare at her entire form. Goddamn. I bring her in slowly until she reaches my arms and it looks as though she knows where I'm going with this as I place my one arm onto her lower back and the other on her upper back and slowly dip her.

I bring her up and she smiles. I instantly smile as well I couldn't help it she's just so irresistible. I take this moments and whisper in her ear.

Bryson: Want to take this to my place?

She looks at me with so much innocence in her eyes that I almost feel bad, almost. She nods. Perfect.

Bryson: This way, malady.

Jason King

I watch her leave with the stranger and I swear I physically feel my heart drop down to my stomach. She looked so mesmerising dancing with him, they were ridiculously in sink. I shouldn't be feeling this way but damn, the way she looked into his eyes. Fuck! I...I think I lost her, any chance of us being together was snatched by that stranger just like that. I need a drink.

~~~~~~~~~~

Bryson Nhlakanipho Khumalo

We get into my audi r8 and i drive to my place, playing music softly in the car. I then put the heater on as it's a bit chilly outside. I look at her and she's so quiet, well she won't be for long. I put the song on repeat and continue driving.